Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Irregardless of Greer and Lyall situation will Greer or even both fall under the MC???
I personally like breaking an angry bitch (Lyall)and bending her will... It's quite satisfying...

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
In the prologue we get an exception:

Code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/mosntergrowl-soundbible-2140541932.ogg'.
mosnter is of course a typo, the file uses monster :).
Thank you for finding this BB! It's been so long since I've had to go back into the prologue I wouldn't have found it.
Once I finish up this new Fiona scene, I'll re-upload the VN with the fix.
-GTS

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I play the different scenes, but somehow I feel lost in this screen.
Is there any exit of this scene to usual game-play, as like before?
Inner Demons.png

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
I play the different scenes, but somehow I feel lost in this screen.
Is there any exit of this scene to usual game-play, as like before?
View attachment 3003810
I don´t believe there is. The gallery map is being used as a place holder, to keep track and share newly finished scenes.
It will remain until the script ties all these scenes together and other/ future story related dependencies are fixed.

Btw I think it's a great way to keep new art work coming, without losing quality story wise.

Last edited:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I don´t believe there is.

The gallery map is being used as a place holder, to keep track and share newly finished scenes.

It will remain until the script ties all these scenes together and other/ future story related dependencies are fixed.

I think it's a great way to keep new art work coming, without losing quality story wise.
OK, thanks for your answer.
So I have to wait for more updates until all scenes are finished. :love:

Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
Loved the last two updates! Especially scenes with Shelby finally, and of course Bryn is always my favorite. This game is still one of the few games I will always check and look forward to because of the writing, scenes, renders and especially characters. Thanks again. (y)

Last edited:

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
I never would've thought i'd ever give this a try. pretty fucked up game ngl . And even though I'm not into muscle women this is incredibly well written in a dark twisted sorta way. Nailed the MC ngl. Even though I'm not into any of the girls and that this a far cry from anything I'm usually into, I will most definetly be following this for the story.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes