EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title_Image.jpg

Overview:
During the Great Wars, a hellgate opened and released an army of demons and devils. The Kingdoms must unite to fight back the gaining horde. Every man at the age of 20 in conscripted into the army. One such man has come of age. Follow his story as he fights against the demons, both without and within.

Please read Developer Notes for what to expect from this VN.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-20
Release Date: 2023-06-10
Developer: GrayTShirt F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.42.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Ch01-0006_CGD Camera 6.png Ch01-0026_Camera.png Ch01-0048_Camera.png 02-0029.jpg 02-0137.jpg 02-0181.jpg 02-0236.jpg 02-0328.jpg
02-0392.jpg 02-0727s.jpg 02-0815.jpg 02-1192.jpg 2052.jpg 2048.jpg 3068.jpg 3189.jpg
3275.jpg 3383s.jpg qms0014.jpg ms0007.jpg fs09.jpg m0073.jpg bl0012.jpg t0029.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I will never not be intrigued by the mention of a "Hellgate."
Really not a fan of the dialogue, but these aesthetics are excellent. Personally, I love the blindfolded seductress theme, and the chunkier (and more cellulite-dimpled) the butts, the better. ;) And despite it being a very prominent, classic trope in erotica, I've not once been able to find a modern example of demonic possession; there's some transformation games, but it's all so shallow, y'know? It's all Japanese cosplay and, "...and then you entered a covenant with [insert name from Wiccan wikipedia]!" (Wiccanpedia? Is that a thing?)
Edit: Okay, the game is just about grannies and Mortal Kombat aliens now. The 80-somethings are "skippable," but they're still climbing all over you in POV, slurping your face and asking if they can give you a gumjob. Then you get to nope out, but it still canonically happened and she tells you all about it anyway.

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
What is the point of uploading 30 seconds of content?
It was actually more than 30 seconds, unlike 20% of new uploads! :unsure: It could be wildly different in the next render, but in fairness, it already has more identity than most 0.01 releases.
Femodm? Male Protagonist? Hmm... No I'm out of here.
Yeah, I'm just noticing the femdom tag now and I'm not looking forward to it. lol But it doesn't look like it'll be as heavy as other games, considering the second half.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't see any point in releasing a "teaser" which is literally two characters talking to a third for at most a minute of clicking. And most of that clicking was spent on the first female character walking to the cage where the third/male character passively hung chained and listened to the two "women" talk about how amazing he was to fuck or will be to fuck. The renders were dark and unexceptional and really there's nothing else to judge.

I hope the developer, if they decide to pursue this, will make the kinks optional and will give the player some agency. Don't just tell us a story - let us experience a story where we have control.

Mar 12, 2020
I am very intrigued with the game. I don't know if femdom will be the main focus which I hope not considering the ending basically eluding to a reversal and how no one helped the queen, hinting that he persuaded them to serve him now. Hope you keep it up because its not bad at all for being your first game. I hope that this stays a VN and not any sandbox nonsense but nonetheless, continue what you are doing as I am confident that after a few updates and some lewd scenes with both fem and futa chars you will get more followers to your game. Just keep in mind choice of kinks and avoiding what you hate and seeing what you want is what most people enjoy in lewd games if not all adult VNs. Best of luck will keep a close eye on this.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes