Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
ITT:
People who like femdom - yay!
People who don't like femdom - nay!
Yeah, I love femdom, but have you noticed this almost never happens in maledom focused games?

We who love femdom, can read, and when we see that a game is about maledom, and there is no mention of femdom, we simply tend to move along and seek games which are tagged with what we like. We don't leave idiotic and inflammatory comments about why the game is not femdom instead. I can't wrap my head around how these people work, why come into a game's thread only to express a dislike for what its about?

If I ever make a game, it will be unabashedly femdom, because that's what I like, I guess most people who make games represent the fetishes they like (the rest do it for money[?], but those are never as good because whoever is making them has no understanding of a fetish) so there is not much reason to try and make them create something in opposition of what they like.

"Futa,Femdom ble i am out

I strongly dislike fem-dom but I love demon games.

Yeah, I'm just noticing the femdom tag now and I'm not looking forward to it.

Femodm? Male Protagonist? Hmm... No I'm out of here.

Between the tags and those screenshots this'll be a hard pass. I see where this is going and it's not my cup of tea."

Well, don't let the door hit your backside on the way out, go and play what you like and consider the tags before you complain.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yeah, I love femdom, but have you noticed this almost never happens in maledom focused games?

We who love femdom, can read, and when we see that a game is about maledom, and there is no mention of femdom, we simply tend to move along and seek games which are tagged with what we like. We don't leave idiotic and inflammatory comments about why the game is not femdom instead. I can't wrap my head around how these people work, why come into a game's thread only to express a dislike for what its about?

If I ever make a game, it will be unabashedly femdom, because that's what I like, I guess most people who make games represent the fetishes they like (the rest do it for money[?], but those are never as good because whoever is making them has no understanding of a fetish) so there is not much reason to try and make them create something in opposition of what they like.

"Futa,Femdom ble i am out

I strongly dislike fem-dom but I love demon games.

Yeah, I'm just noticing the femdom tag now and I'm not looking forward to it.

Femodm? Male Protagonist? Hmm... No I'm out of here.

Between the tags and those screenshots this'll be a hard pass. I see where this is going and it's not my cup of tea."

Well, don't let the door hit your backside on the way out, go and play what you like and consider the tags before you complain.
Isn't it amusing how some people just feel that need to share their dislike for a genre when it's clear that game includes whatever kink they don't like?

It's like going to a forum of a sports game (let's say FIFA) and post something like "Bleh, I don't like football, I'm out".

Then why the fuck are you posting here in the first place?

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
it started great i was expecting to destroy that futa demon that theratened too kill our family(im assuming that the guy in chains is MC)i was really hyped for it but the game just ended

despite being there is only 1 min game play content game started really good if dev know how to use it fantasy and demons(wich both of those thems i really like) themes has really big potential that can create a great story

i hope kinks like futa-on-male,femdom will be optional and dev can give us more content on the next release

looking forward to next release

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'd say what I think of this one but sadly I sneezed and when I looked back at the screen I was at the main menu again...

On a more serious note, the few images and lines of writing were really well done but if that's an indication of future update size...it won't go anywhere.

Reactions: GrayTShirt

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Thank you everyone for your comments, both good and bad. As I mentioned in the OP, this initial release was more of a "proof-of-concept" and to establish an overall theme. The entire VN/game will have plenty of content. For those who might be apprehensive concerning some of these themes, I can tell you my thoughts/reasoning behind these tags.

* The Female Domination tag was used just because of the scene depicted in this initial release. It will not be a "dominating"theme for this VN. From what I understood of the game posting rules, I used tags that pertained to what is released at it's current state. If I were to use the tags that are planned for the entire VN, female domination would be included since it is limited to, as you see, the MC in chains for a short amount of time. There are also one or two planned scenes that may be considered female domination and are unavoidable. Once you see it in context though, it'll be understandable and not as bad as you might think. If you are still planning to avoid this VN, wait for others reviews on it to get their take.

* Futa/Trans lewd scenes will be avoidable. However, there is a reason for me including this tag for the VN as they play a specific role. But, they will not be removed from the game as characters.

* I usually read pretty slow and tried to read at a pace I knew where certain sounds/music notes would be. It certainly seemed longer to me and I underestimated the time. My apologies for that. Next release has a ton planned for it.

* I will be including a list of planned tags in the OP in the "Developer's Notes" spoiler window.

* All constructive positive and negative feedback is appreciated. To get some ideas on where the story is so far, feel free to check the post in the developers note.

Thank you and I look forward to continue working on this VN/game. Next release will be guaranteed to be 100% longer...
so... 2 minutes... j/k. The goal of each future release will be an hour, with plenty of lewdness.
Thank you,
-GrayTShirt

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
* The Female Domination tag was used just because of the scene depicted in this initial release... From what I understood of the game posting rules, I used tags that pertained to what is released at [its] current state.
* I will be including a list of planned tags in the OP in the "Developer's Notes" spoiler window.
I'm a refugee from several recent threads which have specifically not done this. Thank you.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I'd say what I think of this one but sadly I sneezed and when I looked back at the screen I was at the main menu again...

On a more serious note, the few images and lines of writing were really well done but if that's an indication of future update size...it won't go anywhere.
Thank you for your feedback. It was indeed short. I overestimated how long it was purely based on my time making and testing it. I was more paying attention to making sure the sound was good and the dialogue was where I wanted it. Also, since I've been learning how to use Daz and Ren'Py, I was anxious to release a product. Future releases will much longer.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
it started great i was expecting to destroy that futa demon that theratened too kill our family(im assuming that the guy in chains is MC)i was really hyped for it but the game just ended

despite being there is only 1 min game play content game started really good if dev know how to use it fantasy and demons(wich both of those thems i really like) themes has really big potential that can create a great story

i hope kinks like futa-on-male,femdom will be optional and dev can give us more content on the next release

looking forward to next release
The guy in chains is indeed the MC. The futa demon will have justice taken on her. The story around her is interesting. Future releases will have much more content. There will not be any futa-on-male, save for some futa oral on male and male on futa (not oral) but this will indeed be optional. The femdom is limited in scope, and is alluded to in this initial release.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I strongly dislike fem-dom but I love demon games. Hggggn, my dick is torn and so is my hand.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how I incorporate the "femdom" tag. I mentioned in a few replies the femdom tag is used as how it's depicted. I probably didn't explain my justification on it too clearly though, apologies for that.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I am very intrigued with the game. I don't know if femdom will be the main focus which I hope not considering the ending basically eluding to a reversal and how no one helped the queen, hinting that he persuaded them to serve him now. Hope you keep it up because its not bad at all for being your first game. I hope that this stays a VN and not any sandbox nonsense but nonetheless, continue what you are doing as I am confident that after a few updates and some lewd scenes with both fem and futa chars you will get more followers to your game. Just keep in mind choice of kinks and avoiding what you hate and seeing what you want is what most people enjoy in lewd games if not all adult VNs. Best of luck will keep a close eye on this.
Thank you for the feedback. Femdom is not the focus of this VN/game. The tag was included due to what was depicted in this initial release. Most of this game will indeed be VN, however I am planning something involving quests much late in the game. Some kinks will be avoidable. I've updated the "Developer's Notes" to include what kinks are planned and what can be avoided.

Reactions: spitfire335

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Thank you for the feedback. Femdom is not the focus of this VN/game. The tag was included due to what was depicted in this initial release. Most of this game will indeed be VN, however I am planning something involving quests much late in the game. Some kinks will be avoidable. I've updated the "Developer's Notes" to include what kinks are planned and what can be avoided.
Was that an intro that shows a future story point and the game will revert back to show how it all started? It kinda gives that vibe. If that's the case, wil it have different paths on how to reach the point where MC awakens his demon-saiyan form? Like hero vs corruption paths of sorts.

Reactions: GrayTShirt
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes