EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, I love femdom, but have you noticed this almost never happens in maledom focused games?
*snip*
Have you seen how the games focused on femdom look like? In my experience they focus on humilitation and degradation while most maledom games just focus on... well, they focus on anything but actual domination, usually there is not much domination per se and female characters are just submissive instead. Meanwhile most femdom games are full on humilitation, degradation, abuse, etc.

Of course there are exceptions on both sides.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Have you seen how the games focused on femdom look like? In my experience they focus on humilitation and degradation while most maledom games just focus on... well, they focus on anything but actual domination, usually there is not much domination per se and female characters are just submissive instead. Meanwhile most femdom games are full on humilitation, degradation, abuse, etc.

Of course there are exceptions on both sides.
So? I've seen how they look like, and I LOVE them. What's your point? I couldn't care less what maledom games are focused on. I wholeheartedly dislike maledom and submissive female characters. And I love dominant female characters, and male submissive characters, the more domination, humiliation, degradation and abuse there is in a femdom game, the more femdom it is as far as I'm concerned. So I don't want any exceptions in that regard. What was your point again?

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
anyone else think this cock is rediculous oversized?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
nah for real now - this must be a joke.... right?
Yeah, that cock would put a horse to shame. Needs to be reduced because logically it would be impossibe to even find clothing that could cover that monster. More freaky than sexy.

Also, who in their right minds would choose to keep the wrinkled old granny in the room and send out the sexy younger lady? The other way around would have made more sense.I guess this game is more oriented to the GILF-faction.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2767565

So? I've seen how they look like, and I LOVE them. What's your point? I couldn't care less what maledom games are focused on. I wholeheartedly dislike maledom and submissive female characters. And I love dominant female characters, and male submissive characters, the more domination, humiliation, degradation and abuse there is in a femdom game, the more femdom it is as far as I'm concerned. So I don't want any exceptions in that regard. What was your point again?
Christ! Who rattled your cage?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Ifbthat belons to mc, it is Better than balloon tits!!
It does indeed belong to the MC and as more of an ass fan than a tits-fan I won't discuss the advantages of those. But consider this: actual, real balloon tits do exist, even if they're often fake. I doubt there has ever been a man in history with a cock that size. Huge tits may not be everyones cup of tea but at least they're comprehensible.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes