GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Was that an intro that shows a future story point and the game will revert back to show how it all started? It kinda gives that vibe. If that's the case, wil it have different paths on how to reach the point where MC awakens his demon-saiyan form? Like hero vs corruption paths of sorts.
The intro is the result of a story plot. This plot point happens about half way through the story. One of the authors I enjoyed reading was Chuck Palahnuik (Fight Club, Choke). He had a style that started a story with the ending, but leaves alot that is explained throughout the story. The movie Memento was structured the same way. (I am nowhere near their level of awesome, just a fan of the structure.)
It's not a hero/corruption storyline, it's a straight shot from start (proper introduction of MC) to finish (demon-saiyan).

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
To bad the no female MC. Well... I go a look to another one.

P.S.: I read the thread and for what I read I see the no woman in the arme to fight damons it kind sexist. I really hope to try it out... but see male protagonist tag I lost my hope.

ggi12

Mar 21, 2019
Doesn't open pc version

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 7: invalid continuation byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 461, in main
game.persistent = renpy.persistent.init()
File "renpy/persistent.py", line 223, in init
filename = os.path.join(renpy.config.savedir, "persistent.new")
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/ntpath.py", line 85, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 7: invalid continuation byte

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
No futa on male? I don't get the point of making the sexy ass demoness hung if she is gonna have it just for show... You might as will cross that line if your including futa main characters anyways :( Why not just make separate scenes with that included for those that want it based on choices?
The guy in chains is indeed the MC. The futa demon will have justice taken on her. The story around her is interesting. Future releases will have much more content. There will not be any futa-on-male, save for some futa oral on male and male on futa (not oral) but this will indeed be optional. The femdom is limited in scope, and is alluded to in this initial release.

Last edited:

iaphis

Sep 18, 2018
Nice, the 3DCG looks pretty good; I am always here for corruption and demon possession!

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
This is a really unique game. Let's see for next update to get a clear idea on plot. I think it will deserve a support on patron
Thank you for your confidence. Hopefully it will be as good as you expect.
I do not plan on making a Patreon, or any kind of funding page. It is self-funded and really just for fun. Something to pass the time. Plus it frees up some ideas that Patreon won't like unless I go the "Landlady" route. I have a developer's blog link in the notes that kind of shows how things are progressing, as well as "planned" tags.
-GrayTShirt

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Don't want to come off as rude since it's a free project, but do anyone knows how far are we from the next update ?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Don't want to come off as rude since it's a free project, but do anyone knows how far are we from the next update ?
It's not rude at all. I think it's good to keep devs accountable when it comes to status updates. I'm still working on it. Got a little over 3/4ths of the renders completed. Then the post-work, script, and coding. Maybe a couple more weeks? I was having alot of lighting and render issues that needed correcting.
In my dev log I try to keep it up to date, but the snowpocaylpse kept me a little busy. Still had power and internet, but everything just kind of slows down with power conservation and making sure everything at work is taken care of.
-GrayTShirt

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019
It's not rude at all. I think it's good to keep devs accountable when it comes to status updates. I'm still working on it. Got a little over 3/4ths of the renders completed. Then the post-work, script, and coding. Maybe a couple more weeks? I was having alot of lighting and render issues that needed correcting.
In my dev log I try to keep it up to date, but the snowpocaylpse kept me a little busy. Still had power and internet, but everything just kind of slows down with power conservation and making sure everything at work is taken care of.
-GrayTShirt
glad to hear from you and wish you the best

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Game updated.
v 0.11.8
Includes Ch 1.
Full notes on main page. Please read "Genres", "Change log" and "Developer's Notes" for more info.
-GrayTShirt

EDIT: How do you add/update tags to the thread title?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes