xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I have to say, I really like the story, the characters are great, the options and the choices given are awesome. I really like when the game developer take time to respect the player choices, and it's impossible to complain about a thing… Well maybe about not having the next but it wouldn't be fair to complain about such a thing.

Seriously, just thanks I had a blast.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Sorry guys. I have to put the project on hold. Work got pretty crazy and I need to focus on that for a while.

It's only on hold because I can't guarantee an update will come out anytime soon. It's already been 6 months since the last one, who knows when I can get the next one out.

I can't release what I already have since it involves a very important choice the reader makes concerning a pivotal plot point, and only one of the paths is done.

It sucks for me to put it on hold. But it's only fair so that nobody will expect an update for a while. I'm still active with the forums and crawling along with the project, so don't worry.

-GTS

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry guys. I have to put the project on hold. Work got pretty crazy and I need to focus on that for a while.

It's only on hold because I can't guarantee an update will come out anytime soon. It's already been 6 months since the last one, who knows when I can get the next one out.

I can't release what I already have since it involves a very important choice the reader makes concerning a pivotal plot point, and only one of the paths is done.

It sucks for me to put it on hold. But it's only fair so that nobody will expect an update for a while. I'm still active with the forums and crawling along with the project, so don't worry.

-GTS
We'll be here!

IRL sucks some time, taking time away from AVN's..........

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021

-GTS
bro you never ask for anything so why we will not understand that irl takes priority over something you do without expecting anything ,so no problem to wait for this amazing story you provide us fro free,.even that already stated that you deserve more from it.....i really hope all your irl dont take the hope that one day we will see this story finished..

jrauditore17

Feb 3, 2024
Best regard

I request your collaboration by re-uploading the link of the Inner Demons Spanish Patch [v0.40.0.7] [GrayTShirt]

The current link is down:

Thank you

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Best regard

I request your collaboration by re-uploading the link of the Inner Demons Spanish Patch [v0.40.0.7] [GrayTShirt]

The current link is down: Pixeldrain

Thank you
I'll be honest. I wasn't even aware there were any translations made. It's awesome to hear they're being done, but I don't know who's making them or where they're uploaded.

-GTS

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes