EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
".... Follow his story as he fights against the demons, both without and within."
I wonder if I downloaded something wrong? :BootyTime:
Because it looks like a multi-protagonist.

Ah yes, I need to see everyone except Mc fucking each other to be convinced that this is a living world.
Nothing less would have convinced me.:KEK:
It shouldn't bother me because mc has no relationship with any of them.
Mc can easily make mmf with a woman, after all she is not his woman.
I think this tactic is really solid...
Perfect summary.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I will still ask...are the male characters in incest - brother/father/son all the same character as in the MC or different?
The ONLY MC is... The MC. (There's only one. And yes, our protagonist maintains an incestuous relationship with his sister and soon, also with his mother (For now, with his mother, he only got a thigh job) Then we have his Godmother (a hot GILF) Although I don't know if that relationship can be considered Incest.

Reactions: GrayTShirt

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
The ONLY MC is... The MC. (There's only one. And yes, our protagonist maintains an incestuous relationship with his sister and soon, also with his mother (For now, with his mother, he only got a thigh job) Then we have his Godmother (a hot GILF) Although I don't know if that relationship can be considered Incest.
While you can make a relative a godparent, most would tend to refer to them by the relationship (i.e., Aunt/Uncle So-and-so).

So, not technically incest. Still not normal. In fact, though at this point I haven't played yet, I'd go so far as to say it all seems, well, fairly odd.

She's not named Wanda, is she?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I really the like this story, and the renders and writing are done quite well. But I'm really not a fan of the frame where the war, arena, and other events are all randomly spread out on the screen, with very limited direction markings on them. I found it was not easy to follow the story flow (bouncing back and forth looking for the next content). As well there was no notice to the player letting them know there is no more content available.

screenshot0006.png

And man, there are sure a lot of buff manly women with dick's in this story. And after I experienced the first optional content scene, which by the way is not fully marked (image below)…letting players know Greer has a penis. But, after seeing that surprise...It then left me continually questioning and uncomfortable when ever I saw a new female added in the story. I kept wondered if I was going to see a surprise penis again on every girl I meet in the story. (I was glad to see MC's twin sister has a vag...instead of a penis like many of the other girls.)

Well not everyone are fans of girls with a penis, and it would have been good to have a choice made available (like some of the other titles has done it)...to give Bryn (and maybe few of the other dick women) to have a pussy instead of a penis.

It's a shame I was forced to totally avoided Bryn because of her having a penis. As it was obvious Bryn was longing to feel loved by the MC, but I'm just not into any girls with a penis...so I had to pass on being intimate with her. It sure would be great to reduce the amount of penis woman in the story, for players who want to avoid that type of kink content. Well it's just a suggestion, thanks for sharing this.

screenshot0002.png

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Well I really the like this story, and the renders and writing are done quite well. But I'm really not a fan of the frame where the war, arena, and other events are all randomly spread out on the screen, with very limited direction markings on them. I found it was not easy to follow the story flow (bouncing back and forth looking for the next content). As well there was no notice to the player letting them know there is no more content available.

View attachment 2948086

And man, there are sure a lot of buff manly women with dick's in this story. And after I experienced the first optional content scene, which by the way is not fully marked (image below)…letting players know Greer has a penis. But, after seeing that surprise...It then left me continually questioning and uncomfortable when ever I saw a new female added in the story. I kept wondered if I was going to see a surprise penis again on every girl I meet in the story. (I was glad to see MC's twin sister has a vag...instead of a penis like many of the other girls.)

Well not everyone are fans of girls with a penis, and it would have been good to have a choice made available (like some of the other titles has done it)...to give Bryn (and maybe few of the other dick women) to have a pussy instead of a penis.

It's a shame I was forced to totally avoided Bryn because of her having a penis. As it was obvious Bryn was longing to feel loved by the MC, but I'm just not into any girls with a penis...so I had to pass on being intimate with her. It sure would be great to reduce the amount of penis woman in the story, for players who want to avoid that type of kink content. Well it's just a suggestion, thanks for sharing this.

View attachment 2948095
There were a couple variables I forgot to include in the script that would show a message saying "All scenes viewed and repeatable", but I didn't want to re-upload and make everyone re-download a 1.36gb file. It's nothing serious enough (I think) to re-upload it. (Plus, our great compressing and torrenting community, as well as the saviors who work on the Android ports, would have to do it all over again.)

Quick note: "All Scenes Viewed and Repeatable" would have shown after viewing Hilda 2.

The Touched play a big role in the story and each one has a specific purpose or past as to why they are that way. I was hoping the dev notes, tags, and various comments throughout the posting would let players know this niche is prominent in the VN. (Also, it was mentioned that Greer was "Touched" in Ch01.)

The Ch04 story map was the best solution I could come up with for telling so many stories and side stories. I laid it out so the main stories are in the middle, Home and their characters are on the left, and Tunrida's room and characters are on the right. Trust me, I would have rather just done one long chapter. But I felt a gallery style map would be good to revisit scenes without making an actual "Gallery" and all that's needed for it.

I'm sorry you felt like you missed out on a lot of content, but I appreciate the feedback. I'll see what I can do about making some kind of "New scene here" notice for the story map when something new comes available.

-GTS

Mar 23, 2022
How many girls will be there under MC's Harem?? And who will they be?? I would love to have a long term relationship with every girl I laid with... and they should only love me...

Last edited:
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
In the prologue we get an exception:

Code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/mosntergrowl-soundbible-2140541932.ogg'.
mosnter is of course a typo, the file uses monster :).

Reactions: GokuF420
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes