Unreal Engine Onhold Inheritance: Ladeina's Path SEASON 1 -UPDATED [v2023-12-06] [Kinky Lemur Games]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
is this a fake ?
View attachment 3170905

How is someone supposed to buy if there is no purchase option???
hello, first we are not fake and to be honest we are trying to do our best for making this game better and better. But itch io had been removed from our games (and many games around the world) their purhace system without any reason. we tried to reach them and try to fix the issue - if we would make soemthing wrong- but no response. And maybe you might seen , we had to give a decision to remove this paid version from itch io. Not an easy decision but we havent any options.

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
I got the bow and arrow but there were no instructions on how to draw and use it?

Edit: ok so I had to restart and play through again and the second time around it let me draw the bow and shoot the pillar down but I got inside and tried to fight the skeleton but the bow and arrow is useless for attacking, then the game seemed to break and every time I tried to attack she just drew her bow but wouldn't shoot. So I went into inventory and unequipped the bow but now she won't punch either. Left click just does nothing so I just ran around until I was killed. This needs work.
Hello , sorry for bad experience.
I may suggest to use your sword too. If you havent seen it, you may find the sword at very begining of the level. You can use your middle mouse for fast switch between your weapons/attacking styles. If you dont mind i may offer to give another chance. Please let me know how it goes.
Have a great day.

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
any sexual content?
Hello,

Inheritance:Ladeina's Path is an adult arpg which is focusing on story, world and combat. The sexual content is a part of the story.On the other hand, we are working on a mode which allows the player can create their own scenes. We released the early access prototype on the current free build. We are planing to release new contents on patreon like new animations,environments and characters.

Reactions: kunkunman3000

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Try typing the error into google

You may need to update some redist software
It doesn't work for me.
All my NVIDIA drivers are up to date. Windows too, and also my BIOS and CPU chipsets, and I've also updated all my hardware.

I suspect it's the lack of disk space on my D drive where the game is, which is another drive separate from the one where my operating system is.

Omo Perouse

Nov 30, 2023
It doesn't work for me.
All my NVIDIA drivers are up to date. Windows too, and also my BIOS and CPU chipsets, and I've also updated all my hardware.

I suspect it's the lack of disk space on my D drive where the game is, which is another drive separate from the one where my operating system is.
Try these fixes

Reactions: Tomoushie

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Another developer locking content behind a Patreon paywall... If you want players to get the best version of the game, I would strongly suggest releasing all DLC content with the game (either as a complete package or separately). Also, 9.20 GB download size? Ouch. This game does look good regardless.

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Another developer locking content behind a Patreon paywall... If you want players to get the best version of the game, I would strongly suggest releasing all DLC content with the game (either as a complete package or separately). Also, 9.20 GB download size? Ouch. This game does look good regardless.
Hello , our patrons have early access all the content as a small gift for their support. You can play the game for free on Steam and you can buy the latest content from Steam for 6$ . The package is updated after 1-2 months from Patreon release.

Reactions: Agent_Smith

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Hello , our patrons have early access all the content as a small gift for their support. You can play the game for free on Steam and you can buy the latest content from Steam for 6$ . The package is updated after 1-2 months from Patreon release.
I apologize if I sounded rude or ungrateful in my comment. I have seen modifications for games locked behind Patreon for $20, so anytime I see anything gaming related behind Patreon, I am hesitant.

Reactions: kinkylemurgames

kkthxbb22

Apr 17, 2018
Quite weird game but I kind of liked it. Now it still needs a lot of work but it's playable so that's good.

Sex scenes are meh at best. ( 2-3 masturbation, 1 zombie sex, 1 ork x ork bj (cursed) and 1 normal sex scene). Don't download this for sex scenes alone.

Kind of sad that I could not finish it as the last? boss (master of nightmare) decided not to respawn after I died once to his poison, so I was stuck. Not to mention that restarting the level (which throws you to the start of the entire game) erased all saves so yea.

Could be quite a decent game in the future, who knows.

• Sad
Reactions: vriu2425241

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Hello , this our patreon note for v1.5 ;

In this monthly update, we're thrilled to unveil a fantastic addition: the Japanese Room. We can't wait to see the incredible creations you'll make in this space! ✨

Alongside the new environment, we've introduced two fresh animations for couples, adding more depth to your ritual experience.

Excitingly, we've fine-tuned the save-load logic, bidding farewell to those pesky bugs. Now, the game's story mode is much more stable, ensuring a smoother journey for all players. ️

A heartfelt thank you for your unwavering support and for being part of our journey!

Cheers to you all!

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
Hello , this our patreon note for v1.5 ;

In this monthly update, we're thrilled to unveil a fantastic addition: the Japanese Room. We can't wait to see the incredible creations you'll make in this space! ✨

Alongside the new environment, we've introduced two fresh animations for couples, adding more depth to your ritual experience.

Excitingly, we've fine-tuned the save-load logic, bidding farewell to those pesky bugs. Now, the game's story mode is much more stable, ensuring a smoother journey for all players. ️

A heartfelt thank you for your unwavering support and for being part of our journey!

Cheers to you all!
when will it be released for public?

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Hello guys ,
First of all , we had to pause the development because of lack of funds and our dev team could not go forward as a volunteer , since the game project is quite big. We could not fill the roles who quit.

We are really sorry ,we liked the journey but with 200$ montly patreon income, I can not pay a sallary to the team. and they did everything to make the project becomes real.
I am gonna think, maybe i will make the scoope smaller. and maybe we are gonna use premade assets for the logics. Currently i am thinking friends. thank you for everything.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes