Unreal Engine Onhold Inheritance: Ladeina's Path SEASON 1 -UPDATED [v2023-12-06] [Kinky Lemur Games]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Hello,

We are thrilled to offer you an exclusive glimpse into the heart and soul of our game – the enchanting village of Polovar, where Astarte's journey takes root. However, this time, we are plunging into its depths, venturing beyond the surface and unveiling its intricate layers, akin to discovering a trove of hidden treasures. The month of August brought fervent activity for Season 2. We deliberately took our time, aiming for nothing less than perfection. We revisited two pivotal locales from Season 1, heeding the valuable feedback from our players. Although this process demanded patience, the end result was undeniably worth it.

resim_2023-08-30_011329794.png
If you remember Polovar from the first season, brace yourself for an entirely new encounter. Our dedicated efforts have been directed towards elevating every aspect. While much work still lies ahead, we take immense pride in the progress we have made thus far. We are dedicated to crafting an immersive and captivating experience for you. Your steadfast support has been our driving force, propelling us on this remarkable journey. With eager anticipation, we look forward to sharing more updates with you. Thank you for being an integral part of our voyage into the world of Inheritance: Ladeina's Path!

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Hello, Kinky Lemurs,

We're absolutely delighted to announce that we're prepared for another Major Update.
First and foremost, it's important to clarify that this isn't Season 2, although we know you've been eagerly awaiting it. We had to make a significant decision. The current Season 1 isn't up to the standard we aspire to. Rather than immediately leaping into Season 2, we realized that we needed to enhance and expand Season 1 to provide a richer experience. There were areas where we weren't entirely satisfied, prompting us to undertake a Season 1 remake.

This build includes an upgraded Season 1 with new maps, expanded narratives, a revamped quest system, and prototype concepts for our sandbox mechanics. So, this isn't a minor update; it's the most extensive update we've ever undertaken. It serves as an excellent foundation for Season 2, ensuring we have a strong base to build future seasons upon.

With this update:
  • Two out of the three levels have been remade.

• A Photo Mode has been introduced.

• Ladeina's Ritual has been prototyped and implemented into the Main Menu.

• Astarte's model has been overhauled.

• Animations have been improved.

• A new Quest System and Compass feature, among other enhancements, are now available.

• Bug Fix

You might have noticed that we've been working tirelessly to address and eliminate any game-breaking issues that came our way. However, it's possible that you may encounter some minor glitches. If that happens, please don't get upset, just let us know the issue, and we'll do our best to resolve it.

We've already begun work on Season 2 and will make every effort to release it as soon as possible. In the meantime, we'll be focusing on refining Ladeina's Ritual-Sandbox.
Thank you for your great support!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InheritanceLadeinasPath-S1v1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
Inheritance: Ladeina's Path SEASON 1 -UPDATED [v1.4] [Kinky Lemur Games]

Major Update For Season 1:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InheritanceLadeinasPath-S1v2023.12.06
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodney Richmond

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Hello, Kinky Lemurs,

We're absolutely delighted to announce that we're prepared for another Major Update.
First and foremost, it's important to clarify that this isn't Season 2, although we know you've been eagerly awaiting it. We had to make a significant decision. The current Season 1 isn't up to the standard we aspire to. Rather than immediately leaping into Season 2, we realized that we needed to enhance and expand Season 1 to provide a richer experience. There were areas where we weren't entirely satisfied, prompting us to undertake a Season 1 remake.

This build includes an upgraded Season 1 with new maps, expanded narratives, a revamped quest system, and prototype concepts for our sandbox mechanics. So, this isn't a minor update; it's the most extensive update we've ever undertaken. It serves as an excellent foundation for Season 2, ensuring we have a strong base to build future seasons upon.

With this update:
  • Two out of the three levels have been remade.

• A Photo Mode has been introduced.

• Ladeina's Ritual has been prototyped and implemented into the Main Menu.

• Astarte's model has been overhauled.

• Animations have been improved.

• A new Quest System and Compass feature, among other enhancements, are now available.

• Bug Fix

You might have noticed that we've been working tirelessly to address and eliminate any game-breaking issues that came our way. However, it's possible that you may encounter some minor glitches. If that happens, please don't get upset, just let us know the issue, and we'll do our best to resolve it.

We've already begun work on Season 2 and will make every effort to release it as soon as possible. In the meantime, we'll be focusing on refining Ladeina's Ritual-Sandbox.
Thank you for your great support!
I would like to ask about the sexual content.
What fetishes do you intend to include? Harem, NTR, Female domination, Futa, etc.
Will there be a lesbian/no dick path available?
Will the sex scenes and fetishes be optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or
Will they be forced?
Please list your future tags.
I haven't tried your game because I don't like to be surprised about what fetishes I will encounter.
Thank you for your time. :)

Reactions: Alleyne

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
What fetishes do you intend to include? Harem, NTR, Female domination, Futa, etc.
Will the sex scenes and fetishes be optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or
Will they be forced?
I haven't tried your game because I don't like to be surprised about what fetishes I will encounter.
100% agree wit this, there's a pregnancy tag requested more than a year ago and it's nowhere to be seen. Not bothering with downloading 9.2GB if the tags aren't even in order.

Reactions: battali0n

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I got the bow and arrow but there were no instructions on how to draw and use it?

Edit: ok so I had to restart and play through again and the second time around it let me draw the bow and shoot the pillar down but I got inside and tried to fight the skeleton but the bow and arrow is useless for attacking, then the game seemed to break and every time I tried to attack she just drew her bow but wouldn't shoot. So I went into inventory and unequipped the bow but now she won't punch either. Left click just does nothing so I just ran around until I was killed. This needs work.

Last edited:

kinkylemurgames

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Will they be forced?
Hello,
Thank you for your interest.Inheritance is an arpg that you areplaying as a female warrior. Our goal is focusing on the story and get feedback our community. After season 1 , we are working on season 2 and mostly we are going to focus on straight and lesbian tags. This is because of the story which is already written. After season 2, I dont want to give spoilers,we are going to have much more rich fetishes including Harem,Futa, NTR and more.
Currently we released a sandbox mode prototype and we will invest to the mechanic which will allow the players can create their custom scenes and we are planing to give freedom as much as we can. you can find it in the current release which is free.

Reactions: battali0n
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes