Unreal Engine Onhold Inheritance: Ladeina's Path SEASON 1 -UPDATED [v2023-12-06] [Kinky Lemur Games]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1667494513675.png

Overview:
When we played Witcher 3, we loved the emotional storytelling and the relationship between characters.
When we played Skyrim we loved the open worlds and the hidden gems of the map.
ARPG has caught our eye for a very long time and we want to draw these inspirations in an adult genre.
We imagined having much deeper and uncensored scenes of Geralt.
We wanted to tell a deep story, make the players have an adventure in a rich big world and have these experiences with outstanding erotic feelings! And that is how Inheritance:Ladeina’s Path was born.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-13
Release Date: 2023-12-06
Developer: Kinky Lemur Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-12-06
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Omo Perouse thanks for the link

2023-9-27 21h29min0s_2578x1468-min.png ss_dfe53f87b0d34eb0019f704bed83c613a5397e61.1920x1080.jpg ss_a65ede9562096613687100ad869176d09f2c1309.1920x1080.jpg ss_57449942e782b20b87fbf3978d3e098c2d033bbd.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This looks super awesome! I like the idea of an erotic ARPG that isn't just a braindead, walking simulator. There's already talk of using various melee and ranged weaponry, and spells. There's also that interesting tidbit about using your other seductive powers to subdue enemies or for use in erotic, romantic situations. Oh, that sounds fun! Hopefully they'll stay on track and we'll see that village level by the end of next month! Here's hoping! ;)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Oh, well,

another "indie" who thinks he has "imagination."

Well, one question arises:

How many years will it take these "indies" with "greatest loooooook" to complete yet another "game" in Unreal Engine?

Five years, ten years, ever never?

More importantly, how many people will be ripped off, under the guise of "tier" and "free"?

Thank you.

I am beginning to get fed up with these violent, blackmailing, and stupid psychological practices.

Do you really believe that the whole world is stupid?

Maybe so, because I have seen enough stupidity in the last 3 years.

So, the shitty games, you all deserve them, like the mobsters' lace that you are.

And you, here on this forum, wake up!! For a good time.

Start banning, if necessary.

Best quality in this Place!

Now I'm going to go play a REAL Game in Unreal Engine. (Not this garbage, with a couple of asses in the wind!!!).
a little over the top but I get the point
I can't really find information on the dev team size or experience, so it's very hard to gauge how long things may take
for comparison, there's Carnal Instinct, another pretty big UE game, which has a team of 5 developers with prior game dev experience, basically a best case scenario
they have a thorough roadmap and very good track record of following it with just a few delays, one after one of the devs was assaulted with a spade mind you
and it's still looking into years before the game enters an alpha or beta
and since Kinky Lemur team here is looking to hire more people into working on the game, it's easy to assume there's not as many of them or with enough experience and ability
so given that it's easy to be sceptical of how this project may go along, but we're yet to see

Jul 21, 2022
a little over the top but I get the point
I can't really find information on the dev team size or experience, so it's very hard to gauge how long things may take
for comparison, there's Carnal Instinct, another pretty big UE game, which has a team of 5 developers with prior game dev experience, basically a best case scenario
they have a thorough roadmap and very good track record of following it with just a few delays, one after one of the devs was assaulted with a spade mind you
and it's still looking into years before the game enters an alpha or beta
and since Kinky Lemur team here is looking to hire more people into working on the game, it's easy to assume there's not as many of them or with enough experience and ability
so given that it's easy to be sceptical of how this project may go along, but we're yet to see
With all due respect to your person and that of the Serious programmers and players:

I am a very pragmatic person and I have enough experience to understand that by now, all these fake "indies" (because, the real INDIE, DOES NOT ELEMOSINE! But WORKS IN SILENCE), flaunt to the four winds, how "cool" and how much and "super" is, game x, of group y!

Worthy of the worst street marketing!

This alone should give you all pause for thought!

We are witnessing the vilification of the "art of Videogaming."

And if you add to that the "beggars", between forums and blogs, then we are really in deep shit.

So yes, I am very skeptical.

Do you have the important group? Do you have it? Then embark SERIOUSLY, on development and production!

Don't have it? Then you'd better shut up, because just in this time of global shit that we are all called into, deception, blackmail and cheating are no longer tolerated.

And it would be good for all of you to get over it too and start taking responsibility as players and developers!

Greetings.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes