VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
i really appreciate the creators who coming here to talk about their games. Seriously it's nice.
Anyway, for now i don't understand where you want to drive us with the story, that make me want to know more. I like the models, and hope you can eventually have somthing with the daughter. Daughter/mom romance, rwarr

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
i really appreciate the creators who coming here to talk about their games. Seriously it's nice.
Anyway, for now i don't understand where you want to drive us with the story, that make me want to know more. I like the models, and hope you can eventually have somthing with the daughter. Daughter/mom romance, rwarr
0.025 focuses on the daughter mostly.

Mom getting all horny peeking at daughter while shopping and such.

Reactions: botc76

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Then you misunderstood, she's not getting horny and she's not peeking. ;) Depending on your choice she get's conflicted, but not horny. Furthermore you're not peeking, you just have the Option to open a door without asking, if the daughter is decent.

You are right, the update focused a lot on Eva, but it also layed the groundwork for future updates.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
@Kedub
And I am here, because I uploaded it to this site first, even before I started my Patreon account. The intro to the game shows an image, which dedicates the game to this board. I always said, that I will give you the newest version for free and that won't change. If you can't wait, go download it on svs or somewhere else. As long as no staff member tells me, that it's gonna be uploaded regardless of what I want, this is the way it's gonna go. You will get the updates 4 days after my patreons, I think that is a fair deal and it's not that hard to wait a few days.

@aweriel
Thanks, I really appreciate that.

K

Kedub

@Kedub
And I am here, because I uploaded it to this site first, even before I started my Patreon account. The intro to the game shows an image, which dedicates the game to this board. I always said, that I will give you the newest version for free and that won't change. If you can't wait, go download it on svs or somewhere else. As long as no staff member tells me, that it's gonna be uploaded regardless of what I want, this is the way it's gonna go. You will get the updates 4 days after my patreons, I think that is a fair deal and it's not that hard to wait a few days.

@aweriel
Thanks, I really appreciate that.
I thought this forum for free share, not for personal uses. If i share the game you will ban me?

Reactions: Gogotaro and fbass
K

Kedub

The only thing I ask for is a bit of respect and that you don't post the links, when I say I get you the links myself.
Sorry for starting this. But I don't speak about things like respect or smth. This forum was for free share for everything, so If I will free share your game will I be banned for this? If this "free share" not for everyone? I don't want to be rude or disrespect your work.

Reactions: Gogotaro
K

Kedub

Only staff can ban you. And seeing that the dev is willing to personally post the game here I don't see the point for an argument...
Nonono His game - his will! But is it ok to forbid links if this forum is for free share from users (mostly)? If we all be so full of respect we will go to patreon, but if we are not so, we will download it free. And there is no need to forbid this it's normal i think.

Sorry for offtopic.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
No, I didn't forbid anyone to post the links. I just ask you guys not to. There's a difference, you know. :D
And since I always intended to make the game available for anyone, this is something I thought I can ask for, but it seems it's not possible.
Well you have to understand that this is a pirate/sharing forum first and foremost. I understand it can be annoying to have your game shared & played by people. Who don't pay/support your project at the same time as the ones who support you do. If someone has the game and want to share it, they are free to do so or not to share if they dont want to. Even if the same game with the same amount is released only days later. You'll have to accept the fact that some people, will share the game the second it is released. But its nice of you to have a civil discussion about it. Just don't forget why this place exist.

Last edited:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Believe me I don't. I know what F95 is and I know how it works. But it wasn't really the discussion here, that led me to releasing it earlier than I originally wanted. The problem ias/was that alexx from svs is a Patreon of mine now and even if I decide to block him/her, someone else will come along, so there's no point in doing that.

I know that I might have sounded a bit angry, but it's not because of the fact that it was released. I know that it will be regardless of what I want. And I'm not angry at anyone here, in fact I appreciate all the Input you guys gave me. Even if it's just that I shouldn't bother trying to do something that is clearly out of my control.
That being said, I'm thinking about adjusting some aspects of my update schedule, which means that I will share the links sooner than I am doing now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Believe me I don't. I know what F95 is and I know how it works. But it wasn't really the discussion here, that led me to releasing it earlier than I originally wanted. The problem ias/was that alexx from svs is a Patreon of mine now and even if I decide to block him/her, someone else will come along, so there's no point in doing that.

I know that I might have sounded a bit angry, but it's not because of the fact that it was released. I know that it will be regardless of what I want. And I'm not angry at anyone here, in fact I appreciate all the Input you guys gave me. Even if it's just that I shouldn't bother trying to do something that is clearly out of my control.
That being said, I'm thinking about adjusting some aspects of my update schedule, which means that I will share the links sooner than I am doing now.
Yeah sorry, i kinda butted in here out of nowhere. I have not played the game myself. But i saw the last page posts and i just wanted to make it clear for everyone in here what this place is about. You sound very open minded and nice. That's always a nice thing.

I can't tell you what to do with one of your Patreon members, that's all up to you. But like you said, "someone else will come along". Even if you release to F95 earlier before it goes "public". Don't be surprised if its already here by that time.
I hope you have success with your game though!:happyblush

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes