VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So 0.02 is out, I'm not gonna link it because it'd be kind of an asshole move to him when he actually comes from here and isn't just some random patreon guy(plus poor guy only has 10 patreons and public version comes out in a day or two, and part 2 of 0.02 comes out in a week or two so you really aren't gonna miss that much if you wait instead of rushing to download this when it releases)

But just a quick summary of 0.02 for those of you who might be interested before it releases.

Basically it is a couple of scenes which are just more character introduction/backstories and plot development(which is good because he is making them real people and not just robots who exist just to have sex like so many other games.) You've got a phone conversation, breakfast scene, and waking up daughter. Nothing really sexual except a few nipple shots, so don't go into it yet wanting a fap session, he's still storybuidling.

One thing I noticed that you did playing through it again from the start yesterday is that you kind of went comma crazy in the 0.01 scenes, not really a problem in the new scenes but the coach conversation with daughter and mom and small talk conversations with son and mom have commas after every few words when they are unneeded. Not a big deal just grammatically wrong.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
As I said, I'm german maybe that's why I love commas. :D

Anyway, thanks for not linking the game. Although I have to say I'm not making it for the money. Of course it would be nice to get my expanses back and have many Patreons as possible, but that's not my goal. I want to make the game as good as I can make it. The Patreon page is just there for people who want to support me. It's basically like I said when I started, the game will always be free. Which is why there are only two tiers. ;)
As before F95 will be the first site that gets the newest version.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
As I said, I'm german maybe that's why I love commas. :D

since I am german, too... commas are essential for understanding of the original (intended) meaning(s)... but love for grammar inside a sexual game is (mostly) a doubling fun... like political correct sex inside an incest-game...

have fun in modding... and good texting

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
after installing and looking into the game... I am impressed... nice graphics, a good starting plot... didn't know that renpy has such goodlooking models (even "dreaming of dana" has not such good models)... hope, you will have fun to progam a long time... looking forward for updates... thumps up (both) ... :)

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
So far great game and story. Intro is also much better now. When i played previous version, didn't quite understood some things, but with this update everything is clearer.

Last edited:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Well Renpy doesn't have the models, the renders are done with Daz3d. Renpy is just the base to display the story. So in short, the Images are done seperately and then are added in the Renpy code, to have a fitting background for the story.

@SpookyDonut
Like I said, if you guys have anything, that I can do toadd depth to the game and that makes the game more enjoyable, then I will add that to the game. For example, I had the Intro run automatic, you guys said it's hard to read, so I changed that. Same as the splashscreens to highlight that it's the past.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Like I said, if you guys have anything, that I can do toadd depth to the game and that makes the game more enjoyable, then I will add that to the game. For example, I had the Intro run automatic, you guys said it's hard to read, so I changed that. Same as the splashscreens to highlight that it's the past.
So far i am pleased how things are happening. Like i said in previous version I had a problem to completely understand the story but with this version everything is clear btw nice game it's something fresh and exciting. I can't wait until the next version, great job.

hebeleh

Sep 22, 2017
this game really looks promising, first of all a different point of view and nice art. well done so far dev, keep up to good work. and really deserves support.

i can just hope story wont evolve too quickly, i like the seductions and the war inside of characters.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Sorry but I can't...
The CG are good, well rendered, but every time I see charlie I want to punch him in the face... with a tank... then resurrect him to punch him again. And so on until I've enough and send him directly right into the sun... Wait, no, it's too fast, I'll send him in orbit of the sun and let him burn slowly for some eons.
Don't know why, perhaps because he's a look like an alpha asshole, but the only think I felt playing the game is hate for this fucking guy. And this from the moment I first show him during the presentation of the characters. I haven't even enjoyed the only sex scene. Not because of the scene, it seem good, but because of this hate for Charlie.
Perhaps that it's your goal, I don't know (but don't think due to the title), but if it's the case, then you've over achieved it.

This said, there's no need to stop because a stupid guy feel hate against the only main male character of your game. There's people who like the game, it's for them (and for your own pleasure) that you must do it. I just wanted to share my own feelings, knowing that people who don't love your game will mostly just pass without saying a word.
Now that you know, well, what can I say, it's your game, change it if you feel that you need it, or keep it like this. Like I said, it's not my opinion which matter, but all the previous ones, because they come from people who like what the game as it is.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so just played v0.2 and the changes is good to a point i have a better understanding of the story :):) i also like the changes to the mom (beth) hair:relievedface:... tho i got to say its still a short day2 and small content, hopefully when you have more content you will get more patrons... i am looking forward to V0.3 and hopefully you'll have more content... keep at it.. :pancakeMix:

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
even if i never fapped before in my life and this was my first fap ever! it would still be the worst one, jk but needs to be longer..

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
@anne O'nymous
Well I can't blame you. I'm not really happy with Charlie myself, but I wanted to focus on the scenes for 0.02 and 0.025, because they are more about Eva than Charlie. To change him in some ways won't a big issue, and should be done pretty quick, but a render would still take around 1 to 2 hours. He will be changed in some way, but just not for any 0.02 release, maybe with 0.03 or after that, I don't know yet.

I just updated the OP with a smal bugfix file. It's basically the day2.rpy. The Problem was, when you Chose to tell Charlie that he has to get dressed, the last part of the conversation started again, with Charlie in his underwear.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes