VN Ren'Py Abandoned Inevitable Relations [v0.1b] [KinneyX23]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't think Charlie in general is an issue, but those snarling, almost feral facial expressions are a major turn off. It's like he is furious over very small things and I expect any moment for him to throw himself on the ground and kick his feet and smash his hands in a temper tamtrum, as a 3 year old child would do, because he didn't get his way.

Most of the male 3D characters are all from the same free models (in 99% of the games i have seen here) so they do get a bit old/redundant looking after awhile.

V1sibleDarkn3ss

Jun 6, 2017
Happy with what was there. It's good work so far. Looking forward to where this game goes. For now, it looks like I will be doing everything I can to get Alex out of the picture...not a fan of the "goth" look and all the piercings, but to each their own.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
thought dev did abandon one story and just start new and call it rebuild...
did mess it up with ''intimate relations''
ppl run out of creativity to name their games lel

Last edited:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
I did what now?

The story is still the same, I didn't abandon anything, I just changed the appearance of the character for the present and added flashbacks and dreams, which were supposed to be in there all along. I really don't know, where you got your information from, but I'm glad that you know, what the story was supposed to be. Just for your information, the project and the goal is still the same and that won't change. It's my game and my decision, if I want to change the appearance of anyone, then I will do that. Whatever you might think, compared to Version 0.015 the story up to the end is the same, except the sex scene, which is a dream now. Apart from that you have the same choices, the same dialogue, the ssame characters, just with a different version of the main character. So, where is it a different project and story?

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
I did what now?

The story is still the same, I didn't abandon anything, I just changed the appearance of the character for the present and added flashbacks and dreams, which were supposed to be in there all along. I really don't know, where you got your information from, but I'm glad that you know, what the story was supposed to be. Just for your information, the project and the goal is still the same and that won't change. It's my game and my decision, if I want to change the appearance of anyone, then I will do that. Whatever you might think, compared to Version 0.015 the story up to the end is the same, except the sex scene, which is a dream now. Apart from that you have the same choices, the same dialogue, the ssame characters, just with a different version of the main character. So, where is it a different project and story?
thought you did abandon one story and just start new and call it rebuild...
did mess it up with ''intimate relations''
sry =)
my mistake, im dumb i know,
but im still sexy and famous =)
wish you too...

EDIT: PS good start, just tried it and its good, keep up the good work. have a pleasant time

Last edited:

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Don't take any notice of people that take can't utilise capitalisation, punctuation and misspell "lol". They aren't worth the effort they put forth.
misspell?
lel..

just so you know.
LOL = laughing out loud
LEL = laughing even louder
ROFLMAOCTD = rolling on floor laughing my ass off choking to death

have a good day now

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
misspell?
lel..

just so you know.
LOL = laughing out loud
LEL = laughing even louder
ROFLMAOCTD = rolling on floor laughing my ass off choking to death

have a good day now
Hey, how about that! I made a mistake and you noticed it! It show's that you can spot mistakes. But then you demonstrated that you don't take the time to conform to established grammar norms when not using capitalisation at the start of a sentence or punctuation throughout. You do seem to be able to use capitalisation when referring to internet abbreviations and your inherent knowledge of their use. Well done.

Put some time and effort into what you say to others so they will take you seriously. Otherwise they will just think that you're a joke.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Hey, how about that! I made a mistake and you noticed it! It show's that you can spot mistakes. But then you demonstrated that you don't take the time to conform to established grammar norms when not using capitalisation at the start of a sentence or punctuation throughout. You do seem to be able to use capitalisation when referring to internet abbreviations and your inherent knowledge of their use. Well done.

Put some time and effort into what you say to others so they will take you seriously. Otherwise they will just think that you're a joke.
its an online chat FYI. just so you know.
atm i only see you as another preteen wannabe troll. no more or less.
have a good day or whatever

Reactions: edp101

AndroidDX

Dec 4, 2016

Because he is more "Evil" than you :evilsmile::evilsmile:

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Because he is more "Evil" than you :evilsmile::evilsmile:
or he is just more of ''troll'', either inside or outside look.... mystery that never be revealed here =)
i did want to quote this part of his text above ''I made a mistake and you noticed it!'' and say that his parents made one too and i also noticed.... but didnt, were afraid that mods here think its again violating to their rules.
well. kidz kidz kidz
idc now, just now made that joke and who wanna lol or even lel on that its kay, who wana cry about it, go ahead...

the point is, another wannabe troll did show up, pointing out other ppl ''grammar' when having non themself. google translator is so obvious in soo many sentences..

Last edited:

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
When we're going spelling nazi: misspell is correctly spelled. Happy to enlighten you.

Edit:
Ah, I see you may have meant something else.
no problem bro, have a pleasant day & all d' best

PS:
too many games of same genre, and creativity is very important.
thats why games comin out with similar names that can be read wrong. and ppl can easily misread name of a game specially when they use search to find game and use only 1 of many keywords (in this case just ''relations'')
i believe this dev here did understand it right away from my reply thats why he just let it go, he was online for hours after that convo.

but some ppl always crawl out of somewhere to either act up to get more likes for being internet hero. or to play smartass....

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes