• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
how do you get out of full screen mode? game looks weird on my ultra wide monitor (3840 x 1600)

EDIT: NVM. just hit F1 at launch, uncheck the start in full screen box and restart the app./

cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
So, after getting kicked out of the sister's friends house, what am I supposed to do? I return to the house but there's no-one there.

SPOOOOT

Jul 19, 2017
Where is Mom?
She's talking about getting some fresh air after the aunt move in the house, I can't seem to find her anywhere, i need help!

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
i have just finished this game. it took me 8 hours to finish this somehow. i must say, there was a lot of running. the map is huge and it is hard to take a straight line, i had to always move left and right while i was going to somewhere. the images were not bad and story was okey. the quality is expectedly not so deep since it is a fetish game. and the creator of this work has some more realistic games, i guess. i am going to try a lot of his works. the game works well, it didn't even crush once in my playthrough. there was no animation, and it was a minus point, but there were a lot of pics which is awesome. i think this game worth to try.

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
question before i even start this game. is the aforementioned ntr content easily avoidable? or is this just going to be another bottomless pit of gut-wrenching frustration for me better left unplayed?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
question before i even start this game. is the aforementioned ntr content easily avoidable? or is this just going to be another bottomless pit of gut-wrenching frustration for me better left unplayed?
It shouldn't have the ntr tag. The main character dominates all in this game (at least in the first part... haven't played the incest story 2 yet...)

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
It shouldn't have the ntr tag. The main character dominates all in this game (at least in the first part... haven't played the incest story 2 yet...)
thanks for the quick response, and good, cus i hate that cuck shit always ruining otherwise great games. i mean if you (everyone in general) want to suffer just cut your own dick off and leave the rest of us out of it! lol

Reactions: ivanhatt and Fed
2.70 star(s) 16 Votes