2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
Edit:
Anyone know why I keep getting:
"i can't go to sleep right now, I have to do something..."

Turns out I had triggered another mission by mistake and didn't know it. Just had to complete that one.

Also can't find the "Wrench".
I'm trying to follow the walkthrough. Wish it had screenshots...

Honestly I'd prefer to just have the completed save file of the game with all the scenes unlocked.
Edit: This save has all the gallery unlocked: View attachment Save05.rvdata2.zip

Help for folks in the future
[Shift] key is dash/run.

Also for those running under Linux the wine runner lutris-4.21-x86_64 works perfectly with this game.

Last edited:

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
I was always wondering is the mother and Aunt twin sisters cause they look alike

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Heard that ntr is avoidable for both games. Is it true? I really dont mind it but just asking.
In the first game, for ntr to be avoidable there would need to be any ntr. A little netori yes, netorare no.

In the second game, AFAIK the only ntr is one bad-end scene which, yes, is avoidable.

Reactions: BluexRexy

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
How do I get the water for the sister? I'm on the part where aunt is sleeping in the attic, I've recorded father & teacher doing it at school and gave back the camera to the gangster, now I think I was asked by sis to bring her some sort of water but I can't find anything at shops in the city. Where can I get what she wants? When I talk to her she keeps asking me if I have and I keep answering no, not yet.

EDIT: my bad, long time I havent played this game, I forgot to check one shop, the closest one to my house:WutFace:
Bro plz tell me how can I save incest story1 game in pc coz every time save from esc and when I quit the game then my all saved data is lost and I have to start game from beginning plz help.

barbaric7733

Feb 5, 2023
Edit:
Anyone know why I keep getting:
"i can't go to sleep right now, I have to do something..."

Turns out I had triggered another mission by mistake and didn't know it. Just had to complete that one.

Also can't find the "Wrench".
I'm trying to follow the walkthrough. Wish it had screenshots...

Honestly I'd prefer to just have the completed save file of the game with all the scenes unlocked.
Edit: This save has all the gallery unlocked: View attachment 2046315

Help for folks in the future
[Shift] key is dash/run.

Also for those running under Linux the wine runner lutris-4.21-x86_64 works perfectly with this game.
I have the same problem.I can not sleep for quest number 6. How did u trigger it?

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I have the same problem.I can not sleep for quest number 6. How did u trigger it?
Sorry, I wish I could remember but it could've been any of the available missions at the time. Ultimately, I decided to use someones complete save I've found here instead to view the finished scene gallery at the end of the game.I wish I could remember who posted it. Here is the one I've used:
View attachment Save05.rvdata2.zip

appus777

Sep 27, 2023
That walkthrough is outdated. I have post a new walkthrough on previous page(s). Use that one instead. You need to enter the next map, the entrance is bottom right, pass the police station. Then keep moving forward until you see an alley (before the red car), go in there, up all the way and there's the lady.
please help me
i can't find the newspaper for first quest...........

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes