2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
quset 18 ( * i play renpy version ...might be some bug ...but just in case... maybe there is some missed step in the guide)
+ Talk to sister
? Go to bed and you will Sleep till evening

(maybe i did ... as i cannot sleep again and 'have to do something' )
next should have been
Head to the Mall, Pass the bar
Use “screwdriver” to break into the mall ...but nothing interactable... closed/night messages , where to get a screwdriver, or do i have it... no idea

Last edited:

Stubber

Dec 30, 2019
IS 1 and 2 is very great games; I very sorrow that creator stopped and not make more episodes (3, 4 and etc).

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Is ntr avoidable?
Quoting my answer to a similar question from 2018:

Disclaimer: It's been a while since I played this game, but...

...From what I can remember, the only real netorare in the game is committed by the protagonist. It's a bit of a plot point with the aunt, but I don't remember any scenes where the protagonist gets cheated on. Here are the not-committed-by-the-protagonist moments that I can recall that involve or relate to ntr:
-Near the end of the game, there's a scene where a couple of thugs attack the protag's sister in the park. Nothing actually happens, though, it's just the lead-in to a fight with the thugs, and nothing actually happens to the sister even if you lose the fight (though it does result in a standard game over).
-Technically, early in the game the whole aunt story arc begins when you spy on her cheating on her husband with an unnamed man, record her cheating, and use the recording to blackmail her. The unnamed man never reappears, and the scene takes place before the protagonist starts having sex with the aunt.
-And I haven't played the sequel, but I believe there's a possible bad end in that involving the mother being gangbanged. However, that's an avoidable scene in the sequel, Incest Story 2, which is a separate game.

I don't remember anything about catching someone with your sister, but it has been a while since I played this game.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
where is the save file????
For me, the save file(s) show up as .rvdata2 files in the main folder of the game. There are the folders for Audio, Fonts, Graphics, and System, the Game application, the Game configuration settings and rgss3a file, and then the save(s).

Brainvow

Oct 21, 2017
Can anyone help with Quest #6 – Sleeping Pills?
When I head to bed, i cannot sleep till evening.

But I've already done the previous quests.
- Quest 3 --> filmed aunt and blackmailed her. Can't go in her home anymore.
- Quest 4 --> helped Blondie and got my reward. She disappeared afterwards.
- Quest 5 --> Went to the Prostitute, had my fun. She sends me away, when i talk to her now.

What am I missing?

Here is my savefile.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Been a while since I last played. Accidentally deleted, lol. So how do I get to the beach to get that key box and extra scene box? Thanks!

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes