2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
sorry to interrupt but you know quest 8, if so where is this "Clean backward – beware of rats " part?
After you talk with your mom you have to go to your garden and clean it up at the place of some junk you have to fight rats

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
In case someone still reads this thread but is there a way to know what you're supposed to do? There's no quest log to find anywhere and after taking a 2-week break from playing this game, I have absolutely no idea what to do next...
The walkthrough isn't helping at all, since it's written very confusingly (most likely by someone who knows the game inside out) and it also doesn't help given that I don't know where I am.

vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
In case someone still reads this thread but is there a way to know what you're supposed to do? There's no quest log to find anywhere and after taking a 2-week break from playing this game, I have absolutely no idea what to do next...
The walkthrough isn't helping at all, since it's written very confusingly (most likely by someone who knows the game inside out) and it also doesn't help given that I don't know where I am.
i could help if you could describe me where you are in the game

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
i could help if you could describe me where you are in the game
Well, the last thing I did was putting the aunt in the attic and I bought her bed. And there was talk about doing something with the father but I can't get into the company. The prostitute doesn't wanna talk to me, so I guess I'm not at that quest yet...

Attached my current save, if that helps.

Reactions: prosmoker1

vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
Well, the last thing I did was putting the aunt in the attic and I bought her bed. And there was talk about doing something with the father but I can't get into the company. The prostitute doesn't wanna talk to me, so I guess I'm not at that quest yet...

Attached my current save, if that helps.
you have to go to the teachers home and steal her phone after you stole it you have to pass the police station on the east to the gangsters home with the double doors

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes