2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
thanks for the quick response, and good, cus i hate that cuck shit always ruining otherwise great games. i mean if you (everyone in general) want to suffer just cut your own dick off and leave the rest of us out of it! lol
You are welcome.
I was like that until I played BigBrother .
It frustrated me so much... until I treated it for what it is... an adult game.

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
You are welcome.
I was like that until I played BigBrother .
It frustrated me so much... until I treated it for what it is... an adult game.
i couldn't handle BigBrother longer than a couple hours. when the frustration outweighs the reward it is time to hang it up.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
i couldn't handle BigBrother longer than a couple hours. when the frustration outweighs the reward it is time to hang it up.
Same here. Until I thought "who is worst? a shithead that wants to fuck a whole family or another one that wants to fuck his whole family?" Instead of treating it as an rpg (were we relate with the main character) I treated it as a movie (curious of what happens next). Heck I even came to enjoy Eric more than Max afterwords...

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
Same here. Until I thought "who is worst? a shithead that wants to fuck a whole family or another one that wants to fuck his whole family?" Instead of treating it as an rpg (were we relate with the main character) I treated it as a movie (curious of what happens next). Heck I even came to enjoy Eric more than Max afterwords...
to each his own, i'm just not into the conflict involved with it, like, ever. 100% buzz kill for me.

D

Deleted member 219719

You missed this part in quest #24:
Head back to Aunt’s house and the marker under the window

After that go back home, then you'll be able to change in your room.
Could you tell me how did you know what he was missing? I have the same problem (can't change), I hoped I was missing the same thing but nope.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Could you tell me how did you know what he was missing? I have the same problem (can't change), I hoped I was missing the same thing but nope.
Hmm without playing i cant know for sure, but its possible you have to process further in another quest. Try to do other stuff if you can.

Subham Koley

Feb 3, 2018
hey i already completed nicole quest..... afterthat i went to father and then to mom then she asked me for wine and tidy the home... then i went to the shop which's opposite of my home and i didn't find the alcohol.. then i go to aunt's home... and can't enter aunt's home cause aunt's home door is locked... that's it and i can't progress the quest and i can't get other quests too... so now i need help to get wine... how can i enter aunt's home???

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes