2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
YEah FUCK ME!

Stuck at part: -Working Man
I was at the swimming pool and now the receptionist doesnt really interact with me so i dont get any info and i cant enter school, and there is no one around school building as well...

WOW 1.0b the dev doesnt even fixed that important bug? i played almost 4 hours... i can't finish... THE FUCK
someone has save? :mad:

Reactions: katkum

Angel Kiya

Nov 28, 2017
So I cant find the uncle. I broke into his office building, and can go in but every person there keeps kicking me out. Can someone help me?

Edit: nevermind. didnt know there was an upstairs, the stairs on the far right look more like bleachers.

Last edited:

katkum

Nov 13, 2017
YEah FUCK ME!

Stuck at part: -Working Man
I was at the swimming pool and now the receptionist doesnt really interact with me so i dont get any info and i cant enter school, and there is no one around school building as well...

WOW 1.0b the dev doesnt even fixed that important bug? i played almost 4 hours... i can't finish... THE FUCK
someone has save? :mad:
same here... someone with quest 13 save pls..

Reactions: hopeless

jptune

Jul 31, 2017
I updated the walkthrough to make it more clear. Attached is also a save file where I already did the grinding part at the beginning of the game. So start the game and play for a bit, then my walkthrough will tell you when to load the save file.

Reactions: umike and Roxy Roxx

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
So I f*ck aunt in the pool, but when I go after father and talk to the girl, its says I dont want anything and kinda stuck. What to do?

EDIT*: Start new game and run after father first. Everything work fine.

Last edited:

andrigile

Dec 21, 2017
just download and playing this games , but can only use keyboard to move around ..........

how to make mouse available for this games , thanks

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I'm stuck at the begining, i fucked the sister and i backmailed the aunt but i don't see what else i can do

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I can not finish Quest 3.
I threatened my aunt and received BJ.
And back home, nothing happens.
Help PLZ...

whitevanz

Aug 10, 2017
The only thing i find in the garage is a screwdriver and not the batteries needed to progress with Nicole. Can anyone please help ?

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes