2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

juple lareco

Nov 6, 2017
does anyone have a save game at the beginning with cheat full money? could someone please post a save with money at the beginning?

granzon619

Jun 29, 2017
help i'm stuck my main character died and when i escape the sewer and it force me t fight a bat but my main character is dead so it continue to game over pls help

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
can u sent me a link game RAR ( Incest story 1 )
The file is on previous pages, just click on it to download. If you mean the program, just type in google: Winrar. And you will find it.

help I'm stuck my main character died and when i escape the sewer and it force me t fight a bat but my main character is dead so it continue to game over pls help
Did you pick up the gun at the start in the sewers? Helps the fights, also don't forget you can press escape in battles. If you are on low hp just press escape all the time when you encounter enemies until you are out of the sewers.

Also don't forget to pick up the walkthrough if you want on previous pages.

romero

May 19, 2017
Someone can help me, I can not go behind the school to pick up the blonde's phone.

Last edited:

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
Guy's before asking for walkthrough, I have post it on previous pages. Maybe search around first before asking if there's walkthrough all the time. If this game discussion was 50+ pages long, then I understand why you ask that question. But its only 10 pages...

someone please upload 100cleared gallery room savefile
i am facing the same issue. mom dad are not there
Have you 2 done this??

To Nicole's House! You just have to go through a massive yard with lots of guard dogs.
-Break inside, go to her room in the back and talk to your sister. You can go farther with her, it doesn't change anything if Nicole catches you or not.
-Go back to her house and go near the window. Go back to your house and grab batteries in the garage, go back to Nicole.
-Go home. Talk to your mom and dad, then talk to your mom again.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
Guy's before asking for walkthrough, I have post it on previous pages. Maybe search around first before asking if there's walkthrough all the time. If this game discussion was 50+ pages long, then I understand why you ask that question. But its only 10 pages...

Have you 2 done this??

To Nicole's House! You just have to go through a massive yard with lots of guard dogs.
-Break inside, go to her room in the back and talk to your sister. You can go farther with her, it doesn't change anything if Nicole catches you or not.
-Go back to her house and go near the window. Go back to your house and grab batteries in the garage, go back to Nicole.
-Go home. Talk to your mom and dad, then talk to your mom again.
make gallery room patch plz

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Hello, I'm kinda stuck.

I saw the walkthrough but at the "Obligatory Swimsuit Episode", "-Molest your aunt, and go talk to your sister at home."

I can't complete this because the sister locked herself in the room. After I finished the pool scene tho, the MC said something about "[...] dad went early to work"

That's all I can remember.

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
Hello, I'm kinda stuck.

I saw the walkthrough but at the "Obligatory Swimsuit Episode", "-Molest your aunt, and go talk to your sister at home."

I can't complete this because the sister locked herself in the room. After I finished the pool scene tho, the MC said something about "[...] dad went early to work"

That's all I can remember.
Weird if you followed the walkthrough you shouldn't have any problems. Post your savefile so I can take a look.

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes