[ILLGAMES] "HoneyCome Come Come Party" Card Sharing Thread

Pabloxx2205

Aug 1, 2019
Is the two girls that appears in the come party screenshot, It seemed strange to me that his cards were not in the game, I even thought that the party dlc was not installed

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Is the two girls that appears in the come party screenshot, It seemed strange to me that his cards were not in the game, I even thought that the party dlc was not installed
Ya that is kind of weird actually. But on the plus side, the Faces for the girls dont look to hard so you should be able to get a similar look with a little effort

Reactions: Pabloxx2205

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
does anyone have issues with clipping with the update with the new clothes and sex positions it affects the old ones too

naki.ata

Aug 23, 2023
guys how to take character card at pixiv i still dont know how u guys get it on pixiv
ELY5 saving things from Pixiv:
  1. Make sure you have a Pixiv account and you're logged in
  2. Search for the card you want using the キャラ配布(ハニカム) tag + character name
  3. Go to the post with the card you want
  4. Two options:
    1. If it looks like this, click on the card
      1. 1705321692499.png
      2. Right click -> Save Image As
        1. 1705321725297.png
      3. Save to your <Honeycome>\UserData\chara\female (or male) folder
    2. If it looks like this, click on "show all"
      1. 1705321852854.png
      2. Find the card and repeat the steps for Option 1
If instructions are still unclear, I cannot help you.

Reactions: Resley

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
ELY5 saving things from Pixiv:
  1. Make sure you have a Pixiv account and you're logged in
  2. Search for the card you want using the キャラ配布(ハニカム) tag + character name
  3. Go to the post with the card you want
  4. Two options:
    1. If it looks like this, click on the card
      1. View attachment 3264940
      2. Right click -> Save Image As
        1. View attachment 3264941
      3. Save to your <Honeycome>\UserData\chara\female (or male) folder
    2. If it looks like this, click on "show all"
      1. View attachment 3264952
      2. Find the card and repeat the steps for Option 1
If instructions are still unclear, I cannot help you.

Instructions unclear, dick got caught in ceiling fan, send help.
Joking aside, I want to point out that Bepis might have the cards Resley might be seeking. Otherwise, it might be necessary to use the Japanese/kanji for said character's name on Pixiv if the English/Romanized name does not result in anything.

Reactions: Resley and naki.ata

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Does anyone here have good Nagatoro cards?
I'm new to honeycome and havn't seen many creators make stuff for this game yet.
You can look up on Bepis if you haven't already. Actually if you sort them by popularity, the first card is a nice Marin card, and there's a Nagatoro in the first page too:

You'll find much more on the JP Upload site but there's no tag to sort them out, and you'll have to search with Japanese names to find anything. Quality varies a lot too, but that's where I get most of my basic cards, then I can always modify them as needed.

I'll upload my stuff on Bepis at some point too. I haven't done much (and half of it is from modifying existing cards), but it's true that there isn't much content yet compared to older games like KK, so might as well contribute even if a little.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
You can look up on Bepis if you haven't already. Actually if you sort them by popularity, the first card is a nice Marin card, and there's a Nagatoro in the first page too:

You'll find much more on the JP Upload site but there's no tag to sort them out, and you'll have to search with Japanese names to find anything. Quality varies a lot too, but that's where I get most of my basic cards, then I can always modify them as needed.

I'll upload my stuff on Bepis at some point too. I haven't done much (and half of it is from modifying existing cards), but it's true that there isn't much content yet compared to older games like KK, so might as well contribute even if a little.

At least if you do upload on Bepis, you can do so with English names (via card edits) and proper tags so they're easier to search for.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
At least if you do upload on Bepis, you can do so with English names (via card edits) and proper tags so they're easier to search for.
Yeah, that's the idea. It's hard to find anything on the uploader site because you only have JP names to go around, and a lot of cards don't actually have correct names. Most of the stuff I grabbed there was pure luck, browsing random pages or sometimes checking out by uploader.
Bepis makes it much easier with the tag system, as least when people use it properly.

Anyway, Bepis seems to have temporarily exploded so might as well share here, I wanted to make an Utena from Gushing Over Magical Girls because I love the show so far, but I keep running into walls with her mess of an outfit. HC doesn't have much clothing choices and I'm terrible with using mashed-up accessories to make clothes, so I kinda gave up and made a variation. Here's what I got so far, if anyone feels like doing a better job than me or just play around, have fun~

HCCP_F_20240126151700795.png HCCP_F_20240126165844730.png

The cards are 100% identical, just different pictures to show off outfits.

do anyone have shion from reincarnation as a slime
card?
Haven't seen one so far, but she doesn't seem too complicated to make, I can probably try. In the meantime, here's a cute Lilim from the same series that I grabbed somewhere, if that's relevant to your interests.

HC_000581.png

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Nowaru Buddy, since you seem by far more talented than me, can you make or know of any existant card for the sword maiden from goblin slayer?