[ILLGAMES] "HoneyCome Come Come Party" Card Sharing Thread

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Nowaru Buddy, since you seem by far more talented than me, can you make or know of any existant card for the sword maiden from goblin slayer?
You're probably giving me too much credit :p

I haven't seen her so far, probably because the game having no mods and very limited clothing options makes it hard to replicate existing characters' fancy costumes like hers. I can make an attempt at the character, but the outfit won't be anywhere close to the original.

Incidentally, there are some good ones on Koikatsu, if you happen to play that too. Bepis is back to life so here:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
You're probably giving me too much credit :p

I haven't seen her so far, probably because the game having no mods and very limited clothing options makes it hard to replicate existing characters' fancy costumes like hers. I can make an attempt at the character, but the outfit won't be anywhere close to the original.

Incidentally, there are some good ones on Koikatsu, if you happen to play that too. Bepis is back to life so here:
Yeah I know the state of the modding scene limits alot the comunity, though I meant more about the character itself than the costume (I mean honestly it will be partially removed in scenes and would be just for deco on the loby), it's more a matter of would be great to have for when the mods do come out for the costume, and yeah I know koikatsu have chards of the series, but not woth having both games installed to be hones, not that I play them enough to beging with lol, but thanks for the reply tho.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah I know the state of the modding scene limits alot the comunity, though I meant more about the character itself than the costume (I mean honestly it will be partially removed in scenes and would be just for deco on the loby), it's more a matter of would be great to have for when the mods do come out for the costume, and yeah I know koikatsu have chards of the series, but not woth having both games installed to be hones, not that I play them enough to beging with lol, but thanks for the reply tho.
No problem, I wouldn't be too optimistic about mods coming anytime soon though. Apparently the game engine makes it difficult, and I'm guessing modders aren't all that interested as a result, compared to KK which is still very active. But there are a few modded outfits already, so who knows. Anyway, will try to make the character and see whatever I can put together for the outfit. Expect questionable results xD

On that topic, I did try a Shion from Slime Tensura since someone was looking for her. Think I went off-course with the art style and she ended up looking younger than I intended, so I'll probably redo the face at some point. But she's cute anyway, so here's a slightly younger Shion.

HCCP_F_20240128220343515.png

Is amazing, but anyone knows if there is a place like this but with search in English not in Japanese language

Doesn't have nearly as much content, but most names are in English and there are (English-only) tags to help find specific characters/series.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Oi there, let's try to keep the thread alive. So, I've been very distracted by other games lately (curse you, GBF Relink), but I finally got around to try and make an attempt at the Sword Maiden from Goblin Slayer, since she was requested before and I haven't seen any. Behold my attempt. Did I mention it was an attempt?

HCCP_F_20240209180201662.png

Seriously, the character itself ended up alright imo, but I had no idea how to even begin to try and replicate her outfit. So I gave up on that and tried to make it somewhat close with the existing dresses. If anyone wants to take a shot at it, have fun :D

In other news, I noticed that my characters folder is starting to grow (like, 200-ish girls) since I tend to grab anything I like on the JP uploader/Bepis and modify them if needed. There's a decent number of various anime/game characters made by people much more skilled than me, and I've started organizing them by series/games and stuff. If people are interested, I can look for a way to upload the batch somewhere when I'm done sorting them.

DarkFlame22

Sep 1, 2017
Hello, does anyone know where I can find the terms of use for the software 'DigitalCraft' from IllGames? I'm interested in creating a visual novel with Ren'py, similar to how the studio editor for Koikatsu Party was used. Any guidance or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
anyone got the short blonde hair girl card on the first page banner ?
I actually thought she was one of the default base characters, but apparently not. She seems fairly easy to make using the base assets though, I can give it a shot sometime.

While I'm here, it's been a while since I tried making a character practically from scratch and I'm pretty satisfied with this one, so here's a Narmaya from Granblue.

HCCP_F_20240327193159878.png

Chinese dress is a personal pick, somewhat inspired by her Grand outfit, it just suits her well imo.