[ILLGAMES] "HoneyCome Come Come Party" Card Sharing Thread

tico963

Aug 18, 2019
I actually thought she was one of the default base characters, but apparently not. She seems fairly easy to make using the base assets though, I can give it a shot sometime.

While I'm here, it's been a while since I tried making a character practically from scratch and I'm pretty satisfied with this one, so here's a Narmaya from Granblue.

View attachment 3489311

Chinese dress is a personal pick, somewhat inspired by her Grand outfit, it just suits her well imo.
thank you for the card

Reactions: Nowaru

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
just bought this game and the dlc on steam its pretty awesome after you add the hf patch and uncensored loads much faster and looks better than koikatsu party still room for more mods so hope they continue to add more.

Last edited:

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Modded assets are slowly coming, there's a decent bunch in STN's last repack. The game is still FAR from KK when it comes to what's available in character creation though. But I find it more intuitive to use, and yes it looks and runs better overall.

Back to actual cards, I tried Banner Girl #2

HCCP_F_20240331143608838.png

Hair color is a bit off now that I look at them on the same screen, but otherwise she seems on point? For anyone wondering, it's mostly the default "Cool" base character, with a different hairstyle and body proportions.

Now I kinda want to do Banner Girl #1 too because she's cute, I like her simple look.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Welp, coming back to this board reminded me I did Banner Girl #1 a while ago but never posted her, so here they both are.

HCCP_F_20240406091224340.png Pretend there is a banner here HCCP_F_20240331143608838.png

Am artist.

Anyway, I've been busy recently but there are a few characters I want to try making, so I'll get back to it... soon, probably.

• Red Heart
Reactions: naki.ata

Genki1234

Sep 23, 2021
Idk wrote this someone or no, but here's a link. Very comfortable, fast etc. Pixiv for unknown reasons very slow for. Maybe got in wrong time there thought

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Nowaru let me give you the best gif for this exact line right here.
... And I took that personally.

HCCP_F_20240506103039192.png

Kind of a work in progress but I wanted to make an Anila. Yes, the body is mostly similar to Narmaya's because that's how Draph girls are built. Glory to shortstacks. Horns are shamelessly stolen from a Watame card and adjusted, they should normally be bigger but I can't figure out a way to make it look good. Outfit is made up for now, I just kept her typical color scheme.

I swear though, trying to get anywhere close to Granblue's gorgeous art style feels damn near impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: mugijos95