[ILLGAMES] "HoneyCome Come Come Party" Card Sharing Thread

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Tearju Lunatique from To Love Ru
Nice one. I remember you made a cool (if surprisingly stacked) Futaba too. Any plan to make more TLR, or other classic anime/game characters?

In the meantime, I made a few attempts with various degrees of success. All from FGO because that's my current mood.

Vinky:
HCCP_F_20231105122357536.png
Based on her sailor outfit because her regular dress is way out of my skills, at least with the tools we have.

Charlotte Corday:
HCCP_F_20231107115237241.png
I messed up something with the eyes and ended up with an unintended slight yandere look. Oh well.

Attempt at Circe:
HCCP_F_20231108203856127.png
Still needs work. The upper part of the "dress" is made of weirdly reshaped accessories copied from another card. Might as well put the source too, so this one is not by me:

honeycome_chara_0011728.png
Found on the JP uploader site. Looks good, and shows how you can make some cool stuff with reshaped accessories.

That's it for now, I'll probably upload my cards on Bepis at some point, now that I've made an account to add tags.

Last edited:

Hikari-Shuya

Feb 26, 2020
Nice one. I remember you made a cool (if surprisingly stacked) Futaba too. Any plan to make more TLR, or other classic anime/game characters?

In the meantime, I made a few attempts with various degrees of success. All from FGO because that's my current mood.

Vinky:
View attachment 3079925
Based on her sailor outfit because her regular dress is way out of my skills, at least with the tools we have.

Charlotte Corday:
View attachment 3079931
I messed up something with the eyes and ended up with an unintended slight yandere look. Oh well.

Attempt at Circe:
View attachment 3079937
Still needs work. The upper part of the "dress" is made of weirdly reshaped accessories copied from another card. Might as well put the source too, so this one is not by me:

View attachment 3079955
Found on the JP uploader site. Looks good, and shows how you can make some cool stuff with reshaped accessories.

That's it for now, I'll probably upload my cards on Bepis at some point, now that I've made an account to add tags.
Thank you :)

I'm making characters when I have free time, the ones I've made so far have been Futaba, Sae Nijima and Tearju Lunatique.

And yes, I plan to do more TLR characters.

Mittens

Sep 15, 2017
Can anyone send me the original cards that came with the game or I can provide them an e-mail. Every version of the game I download is broken and doesn't unzip with the cards or some other tomfoolery.

Reactions: Unethicality

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
does anyone have the files for the update that i can download and where exactly to put them i cant download them off the site without issues

Reactions: Sykosis

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
does anyone have the files for the update that i can download and where exactly to put them i cant download them off the site without issues
Just download the newest repack from here
Pick the game on the left - download options are on the right side

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
is their a card for krystal fox any one from street fighter or resident evil i cant seem to get download/upload to work
Not that I have seen, it is possibly at the official uploader though, But it's in Japanese.

Last edited:

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
i don't think its region locked so I wouldn't mid that I just want the card I fixed the network and its not their either
I'm not sure if you need a vpn or not, I always have one on lol

Feel free to try your luck, Btw I need to disable my virus scanner to load the official site, just a heads up. I guess someone reported it as unsafe.
Just add the http to the url ://honeycome-uploader.illgames.jp/list/chara?sex%5B%5D=1&order_by=dlcount%2Cdesc

PS try here as well add https ://yuki-portal.com/uploader/honeycome/category/キャラカード/

Goodluck

Reactions: spongyboody234
Aug 8, 2023
I'm not sure if you need a vpn or not, I always have one on lol

Feel free to try your luck, Btw I need to disable my virus scanner to load the official site, just a heads up. I guess someone reported it as unsafe.
Just add the http to the url ://honeycome-uploader.illgames.jp/list/chara?sex%5B%5D=1&order_by=dlcount%2Cdesc

PS try here as well add https ://yuki-portal.com/uploader/honeycome/category/キャラカード/

Goodluck
update found everything exept krytal street fighter and teen tightens

Last edited:
Reactions: Sykosis