[ILLGAMES] "HoneyCome Come Come Party" Card Sharing Thread

kai123555

Oct 14, 2019
Nice models. I don't mind the default archetype but yeah, trying to create more "grownup" body types from scratch is kind of a hassle. More often than not I end up loading just the 'Body' of another character card that's close to what I want, and work from there, so I'll be shamelessly stealing these ^.^

Depends, I'm not the most experienced as I typically just grab other people's cards in these games, but I like playing around with the editor here. You're searching for something in particular?

In the meantime, I've made a few adjustments to my Miku:

View attachment 2993067

Might start making alternate outfits/versions, now that I've got a decent baseline.
mostly for the girls i need they're looks. well i say that but one of them is naked so more just her looks the other one kinda doesn't a real ref yet (there 2 are my friends oc's ) as for the boys its mostly they're hair. the cloths are not too impotent ;w;

Mrhanky1

Jun 16, 2020
Not based on anything, just messing around in creator. Some thicc, bonus slim and a futa (mask) if into that. Tried to simulate piercings with basic shapes and rings but they clip through clothes. Also leggings. Hope someone enjoys, like them too much not to share!

HCCP_F_20230919191316088.png HCCP_F_20231010063643718.png
HCCP_F_20230925163529882.png
HCCP_F_20230915192626689.png
HCCP_F_20230913153605292.png
HCCP_F_20230909190722080.png

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Cute OCs there ^.^
I'm also playing around with some but they still need work, so will share them later.

Decided to try making custom frames that display the information of a character at a quick glance; I think it turned out looking pretty nice! I also made some bases while testing out full body editing stuff. I'm not super happy with them, maybe someone else will want to use them?
Oh nice, I like the idea of having the info on the card, and the various body models could be useful.

Now brace for the noob question... how can I make/use them? They don't seem to be character cards (at least the game doesn't load them as such), so I'm probably doing something wrong?

Reactions: Sykosis

Unethicality

Apr 30, 2020
Now brace for the noob question... how can I make/use them? They don't seem to be character cards (at least the game doesn't load them as such), so I'm probably doing something wrong?
That's weird, those are saved as character cards. The character cards themselves should load into the game just fine. I'm using BetterRepack's version, I have no idea if that affects it at all. (I am also a noob, I have never shared any of my character cards before so I have no idea how to better troubleshoot it, sorry. It would be fucked up if somehow, custom frames required both users to have them when sharing/loading cards, but I'm going to hope and pray that Illusion- I mean Illgames, didn't do something like that, because that would be stupid.)

As for the character info: it's just a custom front frame (and back frame for the background, but you could probably already tell that lol). I made the frame in FireAlpaca. I made a base with placeholder text and boxes, so I could easily switch them out. After I make a character, I then edit the text/color of the base, and save it as a PNG with the character's name in userdata/cardframe/front. Then, after saving the character card (as just whatever, since the game has to reload before loading the new frames) and exiting + reopening the game, I open up the character in the character creator, pose them, choose the front and back frames, and then set that as their character card.

I'm sure there are better, easier, ways to do something like this, but I'm not technically skilled or knowledgeable enough to automate the process at this point, so I've just gone with this process for now.

Edited to add plain versions of the last few characters as attachments, do these load okay for you?

Last edited:

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Edited to add plain versions of the last few characters as attachments, do these load okay for you?
They do! And you know what, I re-downloaded the other ones and now they load normally.... so I was probably just being dumb and initially downloaded the thumbnails instead of the actual card with the characters information.

Aaaanyway, thanks for the explanation about the info on character frames. I've played with the editor but never with custom frames before so it's all new to me. Doesn't seem all that complicated, so I'll try that someday.

Also, for anyone interested in getting new cards, there's a dedicated section on Bepis database now:

There's nowhere nears as many cards as on the JP upload site, but they have a convenient tag system so it should make it easier to find your preferred waifus once more people start uploading and using the tags.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Nice one ^.^

I also keep an eye on Kenzato but they don't seem to have added a HC section yet? Bepis is starting to fill up a bit, now if only more people could also use the relevant tags when uploading their cards of existing characters...

I give credit where credit is do. I used your Sakuras face to make an OC,
Heh, I often do the same when creating characters. Sometimes it's easier to load just a face and/or body type that's somewhat close to what I want and edit from here, rather than always start from the bland default model.

Also, made a Mizuki from Mizuki Island, another H game I happen to like. Face and proportion still need some work but that's a start so might as well share:

HCCP_F_20231018120343230.png

If anyone's curious about said game, it's over here: https://f95zone.to/threads/mizuki-island-masurao.3704/

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Bepis is starting to fill up a bit, now if only more people could also use the relevant tags when uploading their cards of existing characters...

Yeah, though it's too bad they can't even name their characters right or the names are in Japanese. The uploader and other registered members can add tags after the fact, but they seem to only add things like "bitch," "cunny," "whore," etc, instead of actually helpful ones.

Not to mention there's the occasional deluge of craptastic garbage uploads that almost no one in their right mind would even want to see.

Unethicality

Apr 30, 2020
Made some more random original characters that I thought were cute enough to upload! Also uploaded my other characters to Bepis, will upload these sometime later today if I remember. (Sidenote, I am a little bit peeved that they don't have a proper halo -_- I used the donut shape, changed the color, attached it to Milo's head, moved it up and adjusted the shape as best I could, but it's clunky looking as hell and the hole is too small... If I weren't so annoyed at the lack of halo, I would make a sex joke about that last complaint, but alas, I live for the aesthetic.)

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, though it's too bad they can't even name their characters right or the names are in Japanese. The uploader and other registered members can add tags after the fact, but they seem to only add things like "bitch," "cunny," "whore," etc, instead of actually helpful ones.
It looks like the character name and various info such as voice type etc are taken directly from the card though? If so, can't blame JP bros for having JP names on their characters... Never tried uploading my cards though, so not really sure. But in any case, that's precisely when relevant tags would be useful.

I didn't know anyone could easily tag already uploaded cards, but good point. I quickly made an account and went around tagging a bunch of anime/game characters I recognized, probably missed a lot though. Maybe I'll also upload cards there too someday.

Sidenote, I am a little bit peeved that they don't have a proper halo -_- I used the donut shape, changed the color, attached it to Milo's head, moved it up and adjusted the shape as best I could, but it's clunky looking as hell and the hole is too small...
If you haven't already, try looking some of the Blue Archive characters on Bepis, people have been using accessories like Basic Shapes, as well as Ring (the one normally on the hand, but you can set it floating above the head) for pretty convincing halos.
Lots of BA characters have unique/weird shaped halos, but for a regular one, you can check this card out:

The hole seems big enough to me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
It looks like the character name and various info such as voice type etc are taken directly from the card though? If so, can't blame JP bros for having JP names on their characters... Never tried uploading my cards though, so not really sure. But in any case, that's precisely when relevant tags would be useful.

Yeah, the name is determined by the card itself. Sometimes the cards are uploaded by someone other than the creator, so I can't fault them for not editing the name, either. I know I've been guilty of not checking prior to an upload. I often have to look up a character's name in Kanji to find them on Bepis regardless.

The hole seems big enough to me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's what she said!

• Haha
Reactions: Unethicality

Mrhanky1

Jun 16, 2020
Some more OC I just made today. Note the very slightly see-through leggings, experimenting with different ways to manipulate outfits. If I can dedicate more time I'll keep making tweaks to these and the ones I posted before. DL and make them your own if you like them! I have several mod based outfits but trying to keep it vanilla for accessibility.

HCCP_F_20231030185531504.png
HCCP_F_20231023190445716.png
HCCP_F_20231024113108950.png