Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023

Hello all!

Today’s devlog is short and sweet!

• Completed prologue CG of Tifa sleeping
  • Completed prologue CG of the walk in the market
  • Released a bugfixed version of 0.2 for $5+ patrons on March 7th ( For everyone else, the game will be available starting March 14th )
  • Started revising the English translation for the upcoming public release
  • Started making edits following feedback from $5+ patrons
  • Almost finished animating the scene following the fight between Tifa and Lifa (the final scene of 0.1)
  • Made several new expressions and arm/hand positions for Tifa’s sprite
devblog_Blane9.gif

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
Hey! I don't quite know how to update the topic correctly, so I did it through a complaint and gave a link to the update post. I'm duplicating it here!

0jUk_7xss2w.jpg

In version 0.2, Ilias continues to strengthen his relationships with the girls he already knows, learning many new things about them. Additionally, as he attempts to grow stronger, Ilias discovers Tifa has been keeping a troubling secret, starts learning how to wield a sword from Lifa, finds himself in a racy situation with Blaine, and much more!

Version 0.2 Patch Notes:

New quests and dialog scenes:

• “First Meeting”
  • “Find How to Get Stronger” (a series of quests)
  • “Lunch at Work”
  • “Hunting Permit”
  • “A Fondly-Remembered Dish”
  • “Roasted Meat with Vegetables for Lifa”
  • Various new conversations when Ilias increases his relationship standing with girls
New characters:

• Lifa, the warrior
  • Harlan, the trader
  • Gilbert, the butcher
  • Clifford, the tavern keeper
New locations:

• Yard of Ilias and Tifa’s house
  • The forest
  • The map has been redrawn from scratch!
New game mechanics:

• Combat (WiP version)
  • Relationship system 2.0
  • Day and night cycle
New illustrated scenes:

• Interactive scene with Lifa beneath a tree
  • Interactive scene with Blaine in her shop
  • Ilias’s first meeting with Tifa
  • A mystery swordsman at night
  • Iden on her balcony (hot scene)
  • Chibi scene of Ilias and Tifa at the market
  • Chibi scenes for part-time work
  • Chibi scene of Ilias’s first combat
  • Chibi scene of Ilias and Tifa in underbrush
Partial voice-acting of characters:

• Wrenna - @KassioppiaVA (Kassioppia)
  • Iden - @Aife_VA ( Aife )
  • Tifa - @OpaluVA ( Opalu )
  • Lifa - @OolayTiger ( OolayTiger )
  • Blaine - @RubyRed_VA ( Ruby )
  • Fisk, Clifford, Gilbert, and most miscellaneous male voices - @IRecshun ( van E. Recshun )
  • The plant, Harlan, and a few miscellaneous male voices - Voryn
Completing the main questline of version 0.2 takes around 30-40 minutes. Completing all of the new content in 0.2 takes around 90-120 minutes.

Here’s a small guide on obtaining scenes you might miss when playing through the game (SPOILER WARNING):

• The interactive scene with Lifa is obtainable by completing the main quest of version 0.2 (“Find How to Get Stronger”)
  • The interactive scene with Blaine is obtainable by reaching relationship level 1 - 10/10
  • The scene with Iden is viewable by clicking on the castle gate after seeing the fight between Tifa and Lifa as well as Iden’s return home in her carriage
  • The part-time work chibi scenes are obtainable by doing jobs for Wrenna, Gilbert, and Fisk
  • The chibi scenes of Ilias’s first combat, as well as the mysterious nighttime swordsman scene, take place during the “Find How to Get Stronger” storyline
  • Once Ilias ventures back outside following Tifa and Lifa’s fight, interesting rumors about the fight can be heard in the market and when visiting Blaine, Fisk, and Wrenna
Dear players! We strive to please our entire audience, from our free followers to the ardent fans giving us amazing financial support! Thus, this is the release schedule for version 0.2:

• For $10+ patrons, the game will be immediately available via this link:
  • For $5 patrons, the game will become available after one week (March 7th)
  • For everyone else, the game will be available starting March 14th
In the course of developing version 0.2, we realized that some things in the game are still lacking, so we’ll be improving them in interim version 0.2.5. In 0.2.5, we plan to fix some non-critical bugs with:

• The day and night system
  • Certain sprite emotions
  • Certain quest overlays (maybe(!))
We’ll also add some new visuals and expand a little on some of the content from version 0.1.

March 7th Update:

• In the Android version of the game, you had to press and hold on map locations to move — fixed!
  • Credits were displayed incorrectly after playing through 0.2 — fixed!
  • Corrected the triggering of some Tifa events. They now only trigger every other day.
  • Corrected the triggering of carnivorous plant events.
  • Corrected incorrect backgrounds sometimes appearing during dialogues.
  • Added new morning and evening icons to the town map.
  • Corrected the names of Ilias’s combat skills during his training sessions.
  • Possibly added some new bugs, so we’re looking forward to hearing your feedback!
March 14th Update:

• Fixed overlapping text in the skills screen
  • Fixed the scene display in the gallery (the new scenes have been added)
  • Fixed the way one story quest is displayed in 0.2
  • Fixed the “Return” button not displaying properly in the English options screen
  • Fixed the way several NPC names are displayed
  • Fixed the name of the dish “Fried Purplers with Potatoes”
  • Fixed tooltips displaying incorrectly when hitting the “?” button
  • Fixed the name of the public release of the game and the displaying of names of patrons in the highest support tier in the credits
  • Renamed the “Extra Content” section to “Bonus Content” in the English translation
  • Possibly added new bugs; player feedback on the update would be greatly appreciated!
With love and excitement, the OzeCat team would like to welcome everyone to the release of the 0.2 public version!

Thank you all for your support!

Patreon -
Boosty -
Subscribe -

Last edited:

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
are there missing tags or there is just no sexual content yet?
Currently, the only sexual content in the game is nudity and some light erotic situations (groping, teasing, etc.). However, we'll be adding in tastier sexual content soon, once the story has progressed a little bit further.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm just now coming across this today. Now that's a story in the overview I've never seen before. Art looks good too. This looks like it'll be a refreshing experience, so I'll try it.

Reactions: Voryn and OzeCat

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IliasAlcyoneLegends-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

elrid88

Nov 28, 2023
Hello, Feyada and We are good colleagues, but we are completely two different developers.
Ah I see. I'm was curious because i used to play Knightly Passion and you have simillar writing style and several mechanics

Baku_baku

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
Nice! I love it so far. Will there be any muscle growth as the girls get stronger?
Hmm. I was not thinking about that, it was going to be more like a temporary boost during the fight + permanent skill gain. We’ll consider it, but it’s more complicated to do since it has not been planned from the beginning :unsure:
Also I want to leave all of the girls to be diverse and unique ;) btw, we’ll add more muscular girls later in the game anyway

Reactions: burke5

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
test_kopia.gif

Devlog #15 :geek:

Hi all!

Today is the first devlog following the public release of version 0.2!

We're urgently seeking feedback from players to help us better understand where we're going and whether our vision for the project aligns with yours!

• We reviewed the rewards offered to supporters on our official sites (Boosty, Patreon, SubscribeStar) and came to the conclusion that we could speed up the development process if we made some adjustments to the prices and certain rewards.
  • From version 0.2.5 onward, cheat codes with the following functions will be introduced to the game:
  • 1) Unlocking the entire gallery
  • 2) Giving the player money
  • 3) Adding a skip button for minigames
The skip button for minigames will be removed from the public release. This decision was made in order to honor promises we've made to our $1 patrons.

• The lowest patron tier will be changed from $1 to $2, due to the fact that sites take a disproportionately large percentage of $1 subscriptions for themselves (instead of allowing them to reach developers). We will try to compensate for this change with additional content. (The fee for those who have already subscribed at the $1 tier will not change, and the rewards will remain the same.)
  • New $50 and $100 support tiers will be introduced at the request of some very generous patrons who'd like to do more to support us and speed up the development of new versions of the game.
  • Additionally, a special $500 support tier will be introduced. Each supporter in this tier will be able to send us their own original character (OC) and we will add a card (of an erotic nature) depicting the character to the game. Ilias will be able to uncover and collect these cards while exploring the world.
  • 3 CGs are ready for version 0.2.5.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
Tifa by Titania
5YNSOOOwR9k.jpg

Hello all!
We haven't had any fan-art posts for a while! So, today we'd like to share this artwork starring Tifa with you by

StarBl4st

May 15, 2022
Congrats for the game. I really enjoyed it (even if I expected at least one sex scene in 0.2, too bad). But still, love the art direction and whats done until now.

One thing bugs me tho, I completed everything I think, and it seems 1last image is still missing in the gallery. Any clue how to unlock it ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Crown
Reactions: OzeCat
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes