5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
ZS_8j8.jpg

Overview:
You live in a world where everything is decided by wealth and power, but the only thing that you’re actually good at is . . . cooking? A worthless skill, some may say. But why not use that talent to the fullest and see what happens? And romance as many cute girls as you want along the way. After all, the path to a strong woman’s heart does run through her stomach.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: Ozecat - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English, Russian
Voiced: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

IDEN2_r3.gif LIFACG1.gif 1.jpg JV7Z2B.png qza5cj.png bmjudx.png Puzr7A.png bwkF9N.png _yveP4.png SknhRi.png Ce_E2A.png OmVppy.png V5RJgD.png P+WKZD.png eec94e95-6b16-4ecc-9846-96620db310a1.png ffa5eb88-3d7a-4116-bd00-b09494b0f36c.jpg

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IliasAlcyoneLegends-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Baku_baku

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Rollback doesn't seem to work, and neither does the back button in the quick menu.

Log does though, so that's something.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The drinking game mini-game could use some work. Not really sure how the game meter is supposed to work, but so far button mashing has got me to the next round.

Baku_baku

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
No offense to the VA for Wrenna, but if you're writing them using the Scottish dialect I hope you find a Scottish VA, ideally. Love listening to Scottish women.
Yes! It was a mistake on our part. The VA is from Scotland, actually, so she’ll redo all of the lines in the next update.

Rollback doesn't seem to work, and neither does the back button in the quick menu.

Log does though, so that's something.
removing the rollback was intentional, because some of the testers were complaining about it not being comfortable to use. We may be adding it again if it will be needed :)

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yes! It was a mistake on our part. The VA is from Scotland, actually, so she’ll redo all of the lines in the next update.

removing the rollback was intentional, because some of the testers were complaining about it not being comfortable to use. We may be adding it again if it will be needed :)
That's interesting, the further we went along little bits of Scotch seemed to slip in, though most of it seemed to be more of a NA dialect. Great to hear!

I can see how that would be frustrating with the mini-games. Maybe just the back button in the quick menu? I didn't think I needed it much, but did want it a few times.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Hopefully more portions can be made while cooking, and/or the mini-game can be skipped after a certain proficiency with a recipe is reached.

Also, brought a meat dish for the fisherman, ingredients were at least 60 and he paid 30. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but it'd be a shame if cooking lost money.

Got bit by the plant a few times to see what happened. Sleeping doesn't heal, so I assume the only way to heal is through potions later?

There's some good bones for the game. Looking forward to see how it develops.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Oh, why is it 'Meat Veg and Ale' when the ingredients are meat, potato, spice and cider? Not a biggie, just a little odd.

Baku_baku

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
I can see how that would be frustrating with the mini-games. Maybe just the back button in the quick menu? I didn't think I needed it much, but did want it a few times.
I think it will be no big deal to add a back button in the quick menu in the next update. Actually I remember us planning to do it, maybe we’ve forgotten to add it, haha

Hopefully more portions can be made while cooking, and/or the mini-game can be skipped after a certain proficiency with a recipe is reached.

Also, brought a meat dish for the fisherman, ingredients were at least 60 and he paid 30. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but it'd be a shame if cooking lost money.

Got bit by the plant a few times to see what happened. Sleeping doesn't heal, so I assume the only way to heal is through potions later?

There's some good bones for the game. Looking forward to see how it develops.
Cooking mini-game is going to have a lot of variations in the future! We are planning to add spice making, dry-aging, frying, etc. You can press skip button in all of the mini-games except smithery in this version.

Meat dish for the fisherman costs less, because in the future it will also have impact on your relationships with the town citizens and give discounts to the goods they’re selling.
You can sell dishes in the market for higher prices right now.

I think you can heal by eating products from your inventory. We are planning to expand this feature in the future updates.

Oh, why is it 'Meat Veg and Ale' when the ingredients are meat, potato, spice and cider? Not a biggie, just a little odd.
haha,you’re right about that, it is a little odd. We may change the name of the dish then xD I guess our script writer thought it sounded cooler lol

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes