• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Baku_baku

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
there are some retards out there, report the game and explain that they are all arts drawn by you, I'm sure they will help you with that. ;)

Edit: I already reported it, but I think it's not out of line for you to do it too, and tell them that you are the artist.:p
Thing is, they've done that after they've asked me whether it's AI or not. I've said that it isn't and I can prove everything by showing WIPs, but I haven't received an answer yet and now it's just tagged this way :oops:

Thank you for reporting it, I'll do the same too

Idk it's the first time people suspecting me using AI, so it makes me really sad. I hope players won't be discouraged to try the game thinking it's AI :(

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Glad you like monster girls as much as I do, haha! There will be a lot of them though, with multiple scenes hopefully, so I think it’ll satisfy monster lovers enough :)
Just make at least 1 of 8 planned main girls a monster girl and it will be perfect.

Arvettis

Aug 8, 2022
Looking good but my problem here is the voice, voice take time and moooneyyy, i would prefer to have it voiced when u guys already finished the game i mean, imagine if the va decide to quit in the middle of the game.

Baku_baku

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
Just make at least 1 of 8 planned main girls a monster girl and it will be perfect.
All of the planned girls are already thought out :) You could say that one of them is a monster-girl :unsure: She is like an entity. Though there is only one of them who is a 100% human lol (others are demons and kemonomimi, oh, and one dwarf)

Looking good but my problem here is the voice, voice take time and moooneyyy, i would prefer to have it voiced when u guys already finished the game i mean, imagine if the va decide to quit in the middle of the game.
Don’t worry! That’s why we have only partial voice acting right now, all of our voice actresses have deadlines of 2 weeks max, most of them finish their lines within a few days. If one of them decides to quit, finding a new voice actress won’t be a problem, we already have a few substitute voice actresses. Though all of our actresses are professionals that make money only off of voice acting, so I don’t think it will make sense for them to quit in the middle :unsure: (but shit happens, and we’re prepared for it)

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
All of the planned girls are already thought out :) You could say that one of them is a monster-girl :unsure: She is like an entity. Though there is only one of them who is a 100% human lol (others are demons and kemonomimi, oh, and one dwarf)
Ok that's cool then. But can you make an orc woman in the future? Even if just on a scale of monster girls? Would be really good honestly, but even dwarven girls are kind of rarity.

Baku_baku

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
Ok that's cool then. But can you make an orc woman in the future? Even if just on a scale of monster girls? Would be really good honestly, but even dwarven girls are kind of rarity.
yeah, we were planning orcs and goblins as monster-girls for the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Big Green

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
Hi all!

We’ve been receiving quite a few questions regarding characters’ kinks. Those are the kinks that we are willing and able to implement at this point.

Anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, dry sex, titjob, footjob, thighjob, handjob, voyeurism, biting, breeding, fire play, hot wax, hair play, sensation play, sex toys, multiple penetration (with toys), teasing, pet play, lactation, tickling, hypnosis, breath play, light drugs, virgin, non-virgin.

What kinds of kinks would you like to see characters explore? Please let us know in the comments beneath this post, or in the #suggestions channel in our ! We’d be delighted to hear about them!

and news -

Last edited:

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
little news:

1. Art with Tifa:
    - Itch
    - Patreon
    - Boosty

2. Wrenna the Blacksmith:
    - boosty
    - patreon
    - itch

1. Blaine the Trader!
    - Patreon
    - boosty
    - itch
    - reddit

2. Folks, the thing is that we haven’t been able to get reviewed for approval on for over a month now. According to what other developers have told us, one of the ways to get SubscribeStar to finish reviewing our profile is for some subscribers to write emails to them with a link to us requesting that they finish reviewing us. (email: support@subscribestar.adult)

Last edited:

tucklampe

Sep 5, 2020
Hi all!

We’ve been receiving quite a few questions regarding characters’ kinks. Those are the kinks that we are willing and able to implement at this point.

Anal sex, vaginal sex, oral sex, dry sex, titjob, footjob, thighjob, handjob, voyeurism, biting, breeding, fire play, hot wax, hair play, sensation play, sex toys, multiple penetration (with toys), teasing, pet play, lactation, tickling, hypnosis, breath play, light drugs, virgin, non-virgin.

What kinds of kinks would you like to see characters explore? Please let us know in the comments beneath this post, or in the #suggestions channel in our ! We’d be delighted to hear about them!

and news -
girls getting tickled:) many mean tickling challenges for the girls :)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
little news:

1. Art with Tifa:
    - Itch
    - Patreon
    - Boosty

2. Wrenna the Blacksmith:
    - boosty
    - patreon
    - itch

1. Blaine the Trader!
    - Patreon
    - boosty
    - itch
    - reddit

2. Folks, the thing is that we haven’t been able to get reviewed for approval on for over a month now. According to what other developers have told us, one of the ways to get SubscribeStar to finish reviewing our profile is for some subscribers to write emails to them with a link to us requesting that they finish reviewing us. (email: support@subscribestar.adult)

1700802894819.png
..damn....congratz....that was super fast......
konata-good-job.gif

fucknolink

Feb 16, 2019
Your art is soo good, cut above the rest, no wonder it mistaken as AI from 1tst glance. On 2nd glance, the holistic direction of drawing is obvious, unlike souless partial composition the usual AI have. I blame the realistic shading? you use

I suggest you post your drawing workflow gif from sketch to finish on 1st page, to prevent the jealous DEVa tag this thread with ai tag.

View attachment 3113765
..damn....congratz....that was super fast......
View attachment 3113768
with those art quality, I will surprised if it fail to do so. puting demon girl as main girl in cover was also a stroke of genius. It was among the most popular kemono after cat, fox & wolf

Last edited:

Baku_baku

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
since it is your 1st game, please dont spend all your creative drive in your 1st game. Most people who did usually too burnout to create their 2nd game
wow!!! Thank you sooo much for your comments, I’m very happy you liked my art :giggle:

You’re right, maybe I should post a public workflow gif, because we’ve already been accused of using AI again (and being a big studio, and having fake subscribers):LOL:

Also, I don’t think at least I will burnout, haha, I already have a lot of other ideas I’m planning to make :devilish: And I’ve already planned out from start to finish how this game (hopefully, series) in particular will go plot-wise, we will just need to write it out in a script

In my experience, I only had burnouts when I suppressed my creativity lol

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes