5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023

IMG_1398.jpg

Hi all!

Today, we’d like to give you an update on our plans regarding game updates.

We’ve decided to stop making overly large updates that require you to wait a long time between releases.

Consequently, we’ll be aiming to release new updates to the game within the first 10 days of every month. Since new versions will be coming out more frequently, there will be a bit less content in each update than previously, but this will allow you to follow the game’s development more closely and be more involved in the development process. (We really count on your feedback a lot!)

Now, let’s talk about the pros of this new release system:

• Updates every month instead of every 2-3 months.
  • The plot will develop more quickly.
  • We’ll be able to make content ahead of time.
  • Each update will add approximately 10,000 words of content to the game.
  • We’ll be able to spend more time on revisions and adding big scenes without worrying about missing a deadline.
Cons:

• There may be voice-acting delays. It’s possible that the initial release of each version, the one only available to $10+ supporters, will not have any new voice lines in it, and that the new voice lines will instead appear a week later in the $5+ release.
  • Each monthly update will contain comparatively less content than the current bimonthly/trimonthly updates.
As regards the version we’re currently working on, 0.3, we’re planning to release it sometime between May 1st and May 10th in the normal staggered-release format (i.e., it will initially be released to $10+ supporters, then $5+ supporters a week later, and then to everyone after that).

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
I didn’t notice any problems with money, I immediately went to the dishes and the possibility of selling them, in the current build there is no time limit for events, including for getting money for them and... I think this is not entirely correct in the future, I think it’s worth making a link to a certain day or give a strict time limit for quests. But what I really miss is fighting, I earned money, dressed in good armor, bought a sword and... couldn’t kill the slime? Such mockery even hurt me, what did he do during training besides contemplating his coach? I'm looking forward to the updates.
Yes, we are working on the combat system (still). What you see in the game right now is a training phase - it's not a combat system.

We will be working hard to finalize this point so that it doesn't seem unnecessary.

kolinson

Apr 6, 2018

View attachment 3553121

Hi all!

Today, we’d like to give you an update on our plans regarding game updates.

We’ve decided to stop making overly large updates that require you to wait a long time between releases.

Consequently, we’ll be aiming to release new updates to the game within the first 10 days of every month. Since new versions will be coming out more frequently, there will be a bit less content in each update than previously, but this will allow you to follow the game’s development more closely and be more involved in the development process. (We really count on your feedback a lot!)

Now, let’s talk about the pros of this new release system:

• Updates every month instead of every 2-3 months.
  • The plot will develop more quickly.
  • We’ll be able to make content ahead of time.
  • Each update will add approximately 10,000 words of content to the game.
  • We’ll be able to spend more time on revisions and adding big scenes without worrying about missing a deadline.
Cons:

• There may be voice-acting delays. It’s possible that the initial release of each version, the one only available to $10+ supporters, will not have any new voice lines in it, and that the new voice lines will instead appear a week later in the $5+ release.
  • Each monthly update will contain comparatively less content than the current bimonthly/trimonthly updates.
As regards the version we’re currently working on, 0.3, we’re planning to release it sometime between May 1st and May 10th in the normal staggered-release format (i.e., it will initially be released to $10+ supporters, then $5+ supporters a week later, and then to everyone after that).

Good news.

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
Any hint on which version will have some h content for fox?
I won't be able to say for sure, as we will be conducting polls that will be influenced by the patrons' answers ( it just changes the order in the development of the relationship between the protagonist and the girls ). Tentatively, you should come back to us after version 0.5

Last edited:

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
I won't be able to say for sure, as we will be conducting polls that will be influenced by the patrons' answers ( it just changes the order in the development of the relationship between the protagonist and the girls ). Tentatively, you should come back to us after version 0.5
Ah well, unfortunate it's so far

zeroshka821

Dec 1, 2023
I remember how I participated in the development of software, we promised to introduce a number of functions for working with images for a certain version, for example: 0.75b. And the current version of the build was 0.20A, accordingly, there seemed to be plenty of time and opportunities. But we ended up falling into eternal patches and fixes. Therefore, it seems to me that it is not worth linking the storylines, the relationship of the main character with the girls to the build version. It is better to operate with status lines. This way there is much less chance of creating an irreparable situation.

Reactions: OzeCat

zeroshka821

Dec 1, 2023
It would be great to have the AI draw all the textures, backgrounds, and scenes, while we ourselves only work on the ideas and plot. Eh, impossible dreams.

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

Lust&Hunger

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
Hey man, tks for dropping a comment on our page. I'm downloading your game to test it out. Your game looks pretty interesting, keep up the good work,

Love from dev to dev ^___^

• Hey there
  • Love
Reactions: Gabaw and OzeCat

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Charming, well-written, and generously voice acted to include some of the mob chatter as well. With thicc onee-sans, cute waifus, and fishing, this is shaping up to be one of my favorites so far.

Too bad that as of v0.2.5 there's practically zero sex scenes, but I assume those will be coming.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Baku_baku

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
Charming, well-written, and generously voice acted to include some of the mob chatter as well. With thicc onee-sans, cute waifus, and fishing, this is shaping up to be one of my favorites so far.

Too bad that as of v0.2.5 there's practically zero sex scenes, but I assume those will be coming.
We want characters to have more relationship development before adding sex scenes :) I think it will be more rewarding that way
Though Blaine will have it sooner than others, stay tuned!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes