5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
Congrats for the game. I really enjoyed it (even if I expected at least one sex scene in 0.2, too bad). But still, love the art direction and whats done until now.

One thing bugs me tho, I completed everything I think, and it seems 1last image is still missing in the gallery. Any clue how to unlock it ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, the last scene is the warrior in the night forest ( the scene before the credits ), the problem has already been reported and we have fixed it In version 0.2.5. ( in the next update in early April )

Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: StarBl4st

StarBl4st

May 15, 2022
Hello, the last scene is the warrior in the night forest ( the scene before the credits ), the problem has already been reported and we have fixed it In version 0.2.5. ( in the next update in early April )

Thanks for the feedback!
Oh ok ! Thanks for the reply, keep up the good work, I cant wait to see what's coming next (y)

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: OzeCat and Voryn

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
Important Poll
tXkK-0OYu6Y.jpg

Hello everyone!

Today, we have a very important poll! Please read it carefully and think it over seriously before voting!

As we’ve been getting requests to add sex scenes to the game as quickly as possible, we’re considering what we ought to do in version 0.3.

You’ve likely heard us say before that it’s important to us that we properly develop each heroine before Ilias’s first intimate scene with her, building his relationship with her and exploring her storyline. As such, we’re deeply averse to inserting sex scenes with the heroines simply for the sake of having sex scenes.

As it happens, according to our calculations, we’ll be narratively ready to add the first sex scene with a heroine no earlier than after two to three more versions.

However, we’re entertaining the idea of dedicating one version/update to a standalone questline involving a monster girl. (This questline would be separate from the main story for the time being, but once the main story is sufficiently developed, we’d eventually tie this monster girl questline into the main story.) By devoting an update to this questline, we could show you how the monster-girl aspect of the game will work while simultaneously providing you with some intimate scenes without damaging the overall narrative or the primary characters.

In light of all this, it’s very important for us to know which direction we should be going in right now and what we should be doing next. We’d like to ask that you please participate in this poll to answer that question. We appreciate your understanding!

Since this poll will seriously affect the development of the game, voting in the poll is only open to patrons. If you’d like to take part in the poll, you can support us on whichever of these platforms is most convenient for you and vote:

Patreon -

Boosty -

Subscribestar -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and kolinson

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023

devblog_TIFA_kopia.gif

Hi all!

We’d like to remind our supporters about the important poll available via this link: . The poll will only be open for five more days!

Here’s what we did this week:

• Partially wrote the next segment of the main story for version 0.3. (We’ll eventually need this written regardless of how people vote in the poll.)
  • Added Ilias’s room to the game.
  • Added new prologue scenes to the game.
  • Almost completed the artwork for training with Lifa.
  • Almost completed work on the “Smithy” location.
  • Implemented cheat codes.
  • Version 0.2.5 will be released in the first few days of April.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: V85 and Lerd0

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023

Hello, all!

It’s time to go over the results of the poll about what we should focus on in version 0.3.

Most of the people who participated in the poll voted for us to continue developing the main storyline in version 0.3, even if that means holding off on introducing the extra-steamy scenes people are eager to see for another two or three versions. We’ll respect the choice you collectively made in the poll, and we’re glad that our views on how best to develop the game moving forward align with yours.

For those of you who voted for us to instead work on the monster girl questline, don’t get discouraged! We’ll make a real effort to get to that content as quickly as possible.

Thank you all for your support, and for participating in the poll
. We’d also like to remind you that version 0.2.5 will be released in a few days. (Like the previous versions, access will initially be based on patron tiers, and then after a little while the new version will become available to the general public.)

1mZFngTWXCU.jpg

jcc_FkPahIo.jpg

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
devblog_Renna_gif_v2_kopia.gif

Happy Saturday! This is the last devlog for March!

We did some things this week... Namely:
  • Improved the English translation.
  • Added an animated scene with Tifa to the prologue.
  • Added an animated “Training with Lifa” scene.
  • Added a background for the smithy.
  • We’re getting ready to release version 0.2.5 for you tomorrow (March 31st).
  • Added new emotions and expressions to the heroines’ sprites.
  • Enhanced the quality of Tifa’s sprite.
  • Finished making a simple “business-card” style website.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: StarBl4st and Lerd0

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
red_vbar_full.png

Here is the (hopefully) long-awaited 0.2.5 update!

Since we owe a debt of gratitude to our patrons, while the new version doesn’t have a great deal of new content, the release schedule for the update is as follows:

• March 31st: The new version is available for $10+ patrons.
  • April 7th: 0.2.5 becomes available for $5+ patrons.
  • April 14th: The new update becomes available to everyone!
Link to to the changelog for 0.2:

And now, the changelog for version 0.2.5:

• - To activate them, talk to the carnivorous plant, choose the “Talk” option, then select “Say the Magic Words”.
  • Added a new Tifa prologue scene.
  • Added a new animated scene in the market during the prologue.
  • Added a new animated “Training with Lifa” scene.
  • Added a new background for the smithy.
  • Added a new background for Ilias’s room.
  • Added new expressions to the heroines’ sprites.
  • Added a button linking to the website into the menu.
  • Maybe added more bugs, but who knows!
Link -

Cheat-code -

With love and excitement, the OzeCat team welcomes everyone to the release of version 0.2.5!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and StarBl4st

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023

devblog_Renna_gif_v2_2_kopia.gif

Saturday.
  • Preparing (mentally) for the public release of 0.2.5 — it’s tomorrow!
  • Proofread half of the dialogue and narration for 0.3.
  • Made sketches of characters for all location background art in the game.
  • Created daily routines for characters.
  • The background art for the yard of Ilias's house is nearly complete.
  • Corrected the triggering of the quest with the carnivorous plant; it now makes its first appearance a few days after the start of the game (will be accessible in 0.3).
  • Updated the development progress bar.
  • Determined that, based on our timetables, we expect 0.3 to be ready in the first half of May.

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
Public Release Ilias: Alcyone Legends 0.2.5 ❤
be9cfd9c-da49-4489-93fd-3e7f57906b05.png

Here is the (hopefully) long-awaited 0.2.5 update!

Link to to the changelog for 0.2:

And now, the changelog for version 0.2.5:

• - To activate them, talk to the carnivorous plant, choose the “Talk” option, then select “Say the Magic Words”.
  • Added a new Tifa prologue scene.
  • Added a new animated scene in the market during the prologue.
  • Added a new animated “Training with Lifa” scene.
  • Added a new background for the smithy.
  • Added a new background for Ilias’s room.
  • Added new expressions to the heroines’ sprites.
  • Added a button linking to the website into the menu.
  • Maybe added more bugs, but who knows!

Cheat-code -

With love and excitement, the OzeCat team welcomes everyone to the release of version 0.2.5!

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
IliasAlcyoneLegends-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Systembas

Sep 13, 2022
What is the code for the cheat
there is some tips to get unlimited money with some legit (i guess) manner

1: try to get 1/2 fishs and sell 1 of them to buy a potatoe

2: cook the fish and repeat it until yeah can buy a full meat for cooking it

3: cook the meat (you can use skip button and the skip button on the bottom left on your screen to cook instantly)

4: buy ingredients and repeat this step 3 and you can have huge amount of money like that

it took me ~30/45min to have my first gold money.

OzeCat

Chef
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
there is some tips to get unlimited money with some legit (i guess) manner

1: try to get 1/2 fishs and sell 1 of them to buy a potatoe

2: cook the fish and repeat it until yeah can buy a full meat for cooking it

3: cook the meat (you can use skip button and the skip button on the bottom left on your screen to cook instantly)

4: buy ingredients and repeat this step 3 and you can have huge amount of money like that

it took me ~30/45min to have my first gold money.
You're awesome :lepew: ;)

zeroshka821

Dec 1, 2023
I didn’t notice any problems with money, I immediately went to the dishes and the possibility of selling them, in the current build there is no time limit for events, including for getting money for them and... I think this is not entirely correct in the future, I think it’s worth making a link to a certain day or give a strict time limit for quests. But what I really miss is fighting, I earned money, dressed in good armor, bought a sword and... couldn’t kill the slime? Such mockery even hurt me, what did he do during training besides contemplating his coach? I'm looking forward to the updates.

Reactions: OzeCat
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes