• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
0.4.1 is now publically available!

v0.4.1
- 2 new levels
- Thighjob, RubiA masturbation, sex and anal scenes
- Cheat menu to unlock all levels and give yourself points (at the bottom of options)
- difficulty setting, giving you the option of a slightly harder difficulty
- a bunch of bug fixes and optimisations
- new 'skin wetness' slider

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020

v0.4.1
- 2 new levels
- Cheat menu to unlock all levels and give yourself points (at the bottom of options)
40353c9c8a7dca56dff73c8c8157dbb6.gif

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
"Use the Force Sibyl"
*Meanwhile Sibyl....*
2023-12-30 04_16_47-2023-12-30 04_04_31-Hunted on Eclipse-9 - Windows Photo Viewer.jpg
Jokes aside tho, DAMN! As always FinalFetish has managed to get my hype levels beyond expectation, AGAIN lol I would share more screenshots but there's just so many stuff I wanted to show that I would end up flooding the thread with pics and I'll rather let people discover the goodies on their own this time :p

This update is quite the golden one and I don't even know where to start.... Love the whole skin wetness adition, it brought another layer of lewdyness to the game. And the sex interactions were hot AF, I only wish that you could do something with RubiA while she's stuck on that masturbation cycle other than just having her as a cumshot canvas for you to pain XD

Really liked the theme of the new two areas, specially the cloning one, it raises a lot of lore questions for me. Are those proto-RubiA's? Possible Sibyl siblings?

I still wish we could have something like toenails to complete the hands look, but that's just me being a fan of fabulousness :giggle:

Now since all areas are now "done" I'm curious about what the next updates would have. Maybe finally giving that central pilar a use and somehow bringing you to a different area somehow with another section of levels? Maybe having you be RubiA?

Can't wait to see more of this game. I'm in love with it and it's concept! X3

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018

v0.4.1
- 2 new levels
How do I trigger the anal scene? Are the capture scenes random or are they level/room dependent?

Reactions: Dover2

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
they are level dependent. Anal is triggered by triggering the emp in room 5 and pressing LMB on Rubia
Is room 5 the one with green goo? I can't find an EMP in there only the electrical traps that make rubia masturbate which doesn't trigger a scene when interacted with.

Edit: I found it its the EMP inside the last room with the clones. First person camera is broken in the anal scene though and the third person camera is too close and rubia's anus doesn't have collision like her pussy. It doesn't open when the penis enters it.

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Not the 5th but the 6th room the one with the EMP that triggers the anal scene. Basically the magenta colored one that has the cloning section. The interactions are level unlock dependant, so to avoid future confusions Im gonna make a list of the interactions ^^:
1. The red area: In this one RubiA cannot capture you (Unless you open the second area's door), you only have the ceiling fleshlight trap. The area doesnt have a particular theme that I could refer to.
2. The "crew's quarters", yellow area: Same as before but in this RubiA can capture you with the tenticle fleshlight animation, there's still the ceiling traps. This area is themed with the crew's beds.
3. The "spacegarden", green area: In this I think there's no ceiling trap but some places has floor buttons that trigger afrodisiacs that autofills quite fast your lust bar making you cum even without masturbating (Thus alerting RubiA of your position), if RubiA captures you after opening this area, the handjob animation plays. As a garden, this area has a lot of plants.
4. The "pools", blue area: This is where the first weaker EMP appears, is the area with the water pools, ceiling traps return and if RubiA catches you, the blowjob happens. If you EMP her instead, the boobjob one does.
5. The "Redstone/Reactor", Silver with red details area: The reason I called it the Redstone area is cause the color palette reminds me the Redstone ore XD. This is the area that has the electrical shockers on the ceiling that are harmless for Sibyl but stuns RubiA if she passes them. When that happens she gets stuck in that masturbation cycle. If she captures here however, the thighjob plays. Youll see some reactors and power fluids tubes here and there.
6. The cloning area, magenta/pinkish colored: The last area to be unlocked where the second and stronger EMP appears. This area has cloning capsules with who knows whom inside. If RubiA captures you, vaginal sex happens (Which is hot AF ill say), but if you EMP her here the anal would play instead (Which is also hawt as hell).
Hope this works having some idea on how to trigger each animation :3
Remember that each time you open a new level door, the RubiA animation when you're captured changes.

MackDev

Jul 13, 2017
I like the idea of spontaneous orgasms. Running down the hallway while spraying the ground infront of you.

Next update I'll put something up. Putting up a patreon with a v0.1 feels a little lame.

Here's a quick mockup:
View attachment 2784199
I really need to keep the body shape as close as possible or else I'd need to redo a lot of the animations.

Don't actually have a name for either of the characters yet. To me they're just 'alien' and 'robot'.

Yeah, I could probably add third person, something like an over the shoulder view.

Damn, you're absolutley right, it IS a lot like shodan, I didnt even notice that. Even the little portait that pops up is like her.

Did it really T-pos? That's worrying, I haven't noticed that happen and idk why it did.

Yeah, I should probably add something like a struggle mechanic. At this point I'm kinda scared to touch the 'grab' code much again, it's a whole mess of making sure animations line up perfectly and dont get desynced. But I'll keep it in mind.

The game started out as having randomized levels, the code it still there to execute a procedural generation instead of a fixed one. I just got worried that I wouldn't be able to stop the generation from building unfun or unfair layouts, it'd also be easier to impliment a map later on.

Uh, sounds interesting, especially for some kind of fleshlight thing.

Haha, thanks, getting the cum to look right was something that's important to me, I think it could still use some work. I've been looking at HowlSFM's animations and trying to get something like that.

That's a good idea. I could put in an anal scene that way.

yeah sorry, I'll add a brightness setting next update and see if that fixes it for people.

I'm not sure how I'd do swappable anatomy. If there were different penis types, for example, I'd either have to have a visible seam where it connects to the rest of the body, or have a whole new model for each customisation.

Yeah, that's a mistake on my end. What you describe ("edge" yourself and just discharge whenever you need it) is exactly how it should function, but I kinda forgot. I'll just remove the charge drain completely, no need for it really.

No plans for platforming.

Urgh, yeah, I didnt like unity's default AI movement so I made my own but it's all kinds of janky. I thought I put in enough Time.DeltaTime so it's not tied to the framerate but I guess not.

About the beds, yeah, it's a problem of trying to keep it optimised and not having too many complex hitboxes, but on the other hand, ofcourse, players are going to want to ejaculate on things and see the cum fall on it accurately.

Ah, sorry to disappoint, but for now it's just gonna be the robot (I'm dumb and models are hard to make).

Yes, after a lot of feedback, I've been looking into customisation options. The main thing I'd want to add is multiple outfits which shouldn't be too hard. And yeah, you should be able to unlock them by spending the points you earn in the level.
Would love to see toy integration. While i cant support fully with funds, ill keep an eye out for posts as the library of lovense and toy integration games seems to be getting larger and larger on the interwebs.
If you do make something id suggest something that plays patterns that vary from 0-100% instead of trying to get values of certain character actions or positions. This might help to make it compatible with most toys rather than just thrusting toys.

I dont know a whole lot on programming or the integration process sadly. Hopefully its easy enough and tempting enough that its implemented to this game in the future.

Reactions: DralaFi
Jul 19, 2017
Man, this was really fucking good. I want more scenes where RubiA is defenseless and get to have fun with her, or more traps I can use against her!

More vaginal scenes, honestly the line with impregnation implied is really fucking hot. I'd also like to see us be able to modify RubiA's body a little.

Reactions: Doomdooom

KittyNyan

Nov 25, 2023
Additional Cheats for 0.4.1

F1 - Knockout Robot (variant 1)
F2 - Knockout Robot (variant 2)
F3 - WakeUp
F4 - Toggle cum metter freeze
Keypad+ : Increase cum charge
Keypad- : Decrease cum charge
F5 - infinity stamina for run
F7 - undress robot
C - cum, yes now you can bukake ultra fast and cum at any time, even during animations.

You can change capture animation by pressing:

1 - masturbate (robot claw)
2 - masturbate (hand)
3 - blowjob
4 - thighjob
5 - sex

Place to \Hunted on Eclipse-9 0.4.1\Hunted on Eclipse-9_Data\Managed

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020

F3 - WakeUp
F7 - undress robot
C - cum, yes now you can bukake ultra fast and cum at any time, even during animations.

Gotta cum them all!

DralaFi

Jul 10, 2022
Would love to see toy integration. While i cant support fully with funds, ill keep an eye out for posts as the library of lovense and toy integration games seems to be getting larger and larger on the interwebs.
I would also love to see that supported in the game. Lovense / Buttplug.io / Bepinex support for toys has really been taking off for game titles and really adds to both the replay-ability and design options for games.

SuzumeUsagi

Aug 21, 2017

F3 - WakeUp
F7 - undress robot

You can change capture animation by pressing:

1 - masturbate (robot claw)
2 - masturbate (hand)
3 - blowjob
4 - thighjob
5 - sex

Amazing! Thank you for your cheats. hope future versions will have the same cheat~

Reactions: KittyNyan
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes