Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Still no vaginal sex scene that was promised early on.
Hey now, im not the dev. We still have 3 more rooms unexplored/closed off, iirc.

And apparently, yes. I took it the wrong way the last time i read the We should be seeing 2 more positions aside from thighjob it seems

SuzumeUsagi

Aug 21, 2017
I have been support him for three months, and there has been no news from him last month. I messaged him on Patreon, but he hasn't reply me. I hope he can continue with the updates... I really love this game

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Any news about the game? owo
If im not mistaken, theres not much more for updates iirc. Just finishing touches before the guy moved on to another project. (Source: KP post)

I could be mistaken tho.
Still no vaginal sex scene that was promised early on.
Hey now, im not the dev. We still have 3 more rooms unexplored/closed off, iirc.

And apparently, yes. I took it the wrong way the last time i read the We should be seeing 2 more positions aside from thighjob it seems
I have been support him for three months, and there has been no news from him last month. I messaged him on Patreon, but he hasn't reply me. I hope he can continue with the updates... I really love this game
Hey, sorry for the lack of updates. Here's what's happening. I've decided to just do both the last areas together into one bigger update. That means the coming update, v0.4, will include a thighjob, vaginal sex, RubiA masturbation and anal sex scenes. Hoping to get it done before christmas.

NyqueIgrol

Nov 1, 2018
Hey, sorry for the lack of updates. Here's what's happening. I've decided to just do both the last areas together into one bigger update. That means the coming update, v0.4, will include a thighjob, vaginal sex, RubiA masturbation and anal sex scenes. Hoping to get it done before christmas.
Hi!

These are really amazing news! I really like your game and it is one of the few I follow the development!

But please don't overload yourself :) For your sake, and for the game's sake aswell :D Take care!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Gosh dammit you really know how to bring my hype levels to the roof and beyond XD

Looking forward to it :3

Reactions: Rhuidean64

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
...gallery mode? :(

Reactions: 2dguy

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Any news about when the next update would come out? I can't wait to see how the new area is gonna look like and which interactions would we have X3

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Any news about when the next update would come out? I can't wait to see how the new area is gonna look like and which interactions would we have X3
When will 0.4 drop?
I'd gladly pledge $5 if it's out.
v0.4 is, as of right now, out for $5 patrons. So long as there's no major problems, it'll be publically available in a week.

New stuff:

- 2 new levels
- Thighjob, RubiA masturbation, sex and anal scenes
- Cheat menu to unlock all levels and give yourself points (at the bottom of options)
- difficulty setting, giving you the option of a slightly harder difficulty
- a bunch of bug fixes and optimisations

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
v0.4 is, as of right now, out for $5 patrons. So long as there's no major problems, it'll be publically available in a week.

New stuff:

- 2 new levels
- Cheat menu to unlock all levels and give yourself points (at the bottom of options)
A 2 in 1 update? Damn! You really know how to bring my hype to the stratosphere XD

InsolentPawn

Oct 14, 2019

New stuff:

- 2 new levels
Just tried it. Great update.

NyqueIgrol

Nov 1, 2018
Hello,

FinalFetish
So, the bad news comes first, am I right? Just a little bugreport ... the new 0.4 update is working, but I am not able to unlock the new areas without the Cheat you included in the build. I haven't tried to reset the progress, when I start up the game with Level 4 open, I can not open level 5 or 6 after completion of the area.
Good news: I am in love with the new content! This is amazing! Keep up the good work, I hope you make more levels and scenes. And please don't overload yourself if you want to keep it as it is. I hope you are alright.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes