Atreyan

Jul 1, 2018
Hostile and neutral NPS's (female/male/futa scientists maybe?) which Sybil can rape for pleasure or be milked and possible threesomes with them:)

CaptainHUNK

Mar 10, 2020
0.5 is now publically available, this update includes:

- Gallery mode: choose the scene you want to see, cum on command, hold back cumming on command.
- Free cam: all scenes now allow you to view them from any angle
- a selection of new clothes and accessories
- Boob size slider for Sybil
- Orgasm effect overlay
- Various smaller fixes and tweaks

As mentioned before, this will be the last public version and I'll now be focusing on the steam version. The steam version is planned to include:
  • Additional trap scenes
    • I want to do something with portals where a small robot will latch onto Sybil's crotch, engulfing her penis. Then her penis appears through a portal in a nearby glass tube where she has to watch herself being pleasured to completion.
    • Portals again but this time she's made to suck herself off.
    • Possibley something to do with tentacles in the plant area, but I know from experience of rigging RubiA that tentacles are a pain, animations don't export correctly.
    • I'm open to any suggestions
  • A final chase scene where RubiA has a dick of her own and she will use it to face and anal fuck Sybil if caught.
  • Customisation options for Rubia. Something like skin colour and clothes, maybe breast size but I'm sure that would mess up the boobjob animation.
  • Voice acting (this will be one of the last things to be implimented, once I'm sure there wont be more dialogue).
  • integration, allowing you to play the game with vibrating/stroking sextoys.
I'd appreciate it a lot if folks can wishlist it!
Maybe the extra RubiA bodies in the last level could grab Sybil if you run past them, and Sybil can have fun with them if you 'disable' them the same way as the normal masturbation trap? Granted that you can avoid being caught by the main RubiA.

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
cant find rubia in gallery mode
Yeah I get much the same issue, gallery mode just dumps me in the regular level with Rubia nowhere in sight.
Yeah sorry, I'm just seeing this myself. Might be a conflict with a save from a previous version. For now the solution would be to reset your save (from the options menu) then use the 'unlock all levels' cheat and the gallery should work.

Mar 18, 2019
I had issues with the gallery at first where my vision was totally black, going white and pink when I moved my mouse. It fixed itself when I went into the options and changed my FOV. Just in case anyone has the same issue!

Reactions: Rhuidean64

MrMod

Jun 4, 2019
Yeah sorry, I'm just seeing this myself. Might be a conflict with a save from a previous version. For now the solution would be to reset your save (from the options menu) then use the 'unlock all levels' cheat and the gallery should work.
any news?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes