2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
So, 0.5 update is gonna be about implimenting a gallery, but it'll also likely be the last public release as I look towards releasing on steam.
can you please keep releasing the game on patreon? some of us "Me" can't play steam gams because bad internet.

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
can you please keep releasing the game on patreon? some of us "Me" can't play steam gams because bad internet.
Did you get my DM on patreon?

"Hi, meant to ask this when I saw your comment before, but I forgot. Can you explain the problem with steam? I'm genuinely unaware. I would have assumed that if you can download the game from patreon, you'd be able to download it from steam. I'm in the process of setting up the steam page and I don't have big plans to distribute the final product elsewhere at the moment, but I can look into it if it means some folks can't get access."

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
Did you get my DM on patreon?

"Hi, meant to ask this when I saw your comment before, but I forgot. Can you explain the problem with steam? I'm genuinely unaware. I would have assumed that if you can download the game from patreon, you'd be able to download it from steam. I'm in the process of setting up the steam page and I don't have big plans to distribute the final product elsewhere at the moment, but I can look into it if it means some folks can't get access."
my bad I didn't get it or just didn't see it, I don't know what the problem is exactly but i think it has to do with my internet provider or the kind of internet i have, I live in a place where people can only get slow internet akin to dial-up, any gaming sites like steam or PSN Will not work or only for a short time before saying "cannot connect to network/server" and endlessly try to reconnect. I think it may be that my internet is not stable enough for these gaming sites, Yes i can download stuff offline but it takes hours or even days and if the download gets interrupted and it will not resume i have to restart it, It seems that places like steam that seem to need a certain kind of internet read these fluctuations in internet speed as not being connected so steam is just not an option for me. :(

:Edit I saw your DM on patreon i'll leave this post here incase someone hase the same peoblem with steam.

Last edited:

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
my bad I didn't get it or just didn't see it, I don't know what the problem is exactly but i think it has to do with my internet provider or the kind of internet i have, I live in a place where people can only get slow internet akin to dial-up, any gaming sites like steam or PSN Will not work or only for a short time before saying "cannot connect to network/server" and endlessly try to reconnect. I think it may be that my internet is not stable enough for these gaming sites, Yes i can download stuff offline but it takes hours or even days and if the download gets interrupted and it will not resume i have to restart it, It seems that places like steam that seem to need a certain kind of internet read these fluctuations in internet speed as not being connected so steam is just not an option for me. :(

:Edit I saw your DM on patreon i'll leave this post here incase someone hase the same peoblem with steam.
To be clear, there will still be multiple dev builds released on the patreon leading up to the steam release. Are you able to download the game from itch.io ( )? If that doesn't work either then I reckon that your case is unique enough that I could just DM you the steam build on patreon. Though I'd need to keep doing that whenever theres an update.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
To be clear, there will still be multiple dev builds released on the patreon leading up to the steam release. Are you able to download the game from itch.io ( )? If that doesn't work either then I reckon that your case is unique enough that I could just DM you the steam build on patreon. Though I'd need to keep doing that whenever theres an update.
So that means that no public ones anymore? Like, version 0.4.1 was the last? :unsure:

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
thanks Dev! when it comes out I should be able to get it off itch.io :)

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
0.5 is now publically available, this update includes:

- Gallery mode: choose the scene you want to see, cum on command, hold back cumming on command.
- Free cam: all scenes now allow you to view them from any angle
- a selection of new clothes and accessories
- Boob size slider for Sybil
- Orgasm effect overlay
- Various smaller fixes and tweaks

As mentioned before, this will be the last public version and I'll now be focusing on the steam version. The steam version is planned to include:
  • Additional trap scenes
    • I want to do something with portals where a small robot will latch onto Sybil's crotch, engulfing her penis. Then her penis appears through a portal in a nearby glass tube where she has to watch herself being pleasured to completion.
    • Portals again but this time she's made to suck herself off.
    • Possibley something to do with tentacles in the plant area, but I know from experience of rigging RubiA that tentacles are a pain, animations don't export correctly.
    • I'm open to any suggestions
  • A final chase scene where RubiA has a dick of her own and she will use it to face and anal fuck Sybil if caught.
  • Customisation options for Rubia. Something like skin colour and clothes, maybe breast size but I'm sure that would mess up the boobjob animation.
  • Voice acting (this will be one of the last things to be implimented, once I'm sure there wont be more dialogue).
  • integration, allowing you to play the game with vibrating/stroking sextoys.
I'd appreciate it a lot if folks can wishlist it!

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
Additional trap scenes
  • I want to do something with portals where a small robot will latch onto Sybil's crotch, engulfing her penis. Then her penis appears through a portal in a nearby glass tube where she has to watch herself being pleasured to completion.
  • Portals again but this time she's made to suck herself off.
  • Possibley something to do with tentacles in the plant area, but I know from experience of rigging RubiA that tentacles are a pain, animations don't export correctly.
  • I'm open to any suggestions
  • Portals again but this time she's made to fuck herself.
  • RubiA interrupting a portal scene gives a scene with her on the other end of the portal instead of the usual one
  • RubiA attaching a portal device to Sybil that constantly increases the cum gauge until it's removed
  • Adding trap sabotaging so you can stick RubiA in them and get new scenes
  • Outfits for RubiA

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
-Fake Cum Tanks that latch onto Sybil's hips and milk her.
-Instead of hands free ejaculation from the gas, makes Sybil break down into masturbation, maybe a different masturbation animation than usual. Add a couple other masturbation/temptation type traps or scenes if you like the idea, too.
-Binding/Rope trap that alerts RubiA. If you don't break free in time, you may get a new scene of RubiA milking you.
I hope you like these trap ideas! Love this game still!

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes