301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
So I wanna ask, and this goes for anyone asking for this kinda scene, how do you imagine POV of being penetrated would look like? Obviously you wouldn't actually be able to see the penetration in first person and if you're being penetrated from behind you woudn't even see RubiA. This is generally why I haven't added any player penetration stuff, cause idk how to make it look good in first person.
Yeah missonary was my first thought for POV but I do concende a lot of positions don't lend themselves to it super well. I can think of a few more which I guess I can put below.

1704289662097.png 1704289693108.png 1704289707871.png 1704289829633.png For that last one I know you wouldn't be able to see much of RubiA but you'd see enough for it be pretty hot. Same goes for other positions I'm not listing here TBH.
I think though if this was something you'd be intrested in adding (which obviously I am hoping it is) a possible solution is that I know that you have the option to switch perspective, so maybe certain postions have non POV by default?

May 25, 2022
So I wanna ask, and this goes for anyone asking for this kinda scene, how do you imagine POV of being penetrated would look like? Obviously you wouldn't actually be able to see the penetration in first person and if you're being penetrated from behind you woudn't even see RubiA. This is generally why I haven't added any player penetration stuff, cause idk how to make it look good in first person.
I was thinking that you could see her grabbing your face, or wrapping an arm around you, or even grab you by the hair and twist your head a bit to the side and kiss you while pegging you standing from behind.

ProxyDark

Sep 17, 2018
Is it me or is there no way to get out of the ship once you finish loading the containers?
If I may suggest something, the UI when picking the character is kinda wonky when going over colors. Maybe it would be nice if the color selection wasn't a pop-up, and maybe you had a selection of presets with more human colors.
Also in the future, it could be interesting to switch the roles, having you control RubiA going into the different levels looking for people with increasingly better stats.

LyanLePeryn

Aug 28, 2019
Dev, what do you think about add more femdom animation, like pegging, urethral inserction, spanking with handjob, prostate massage with blow/hand. It will be very wonderful. Oh, and you can combain it with new trap, when Rubia catch you in trap 0_0.
And one more question, you plan to add game in steam? I'll buy it, if you do this :3
Thanks for game of the year, you did gratest work!

bloodle8

Nov 18, 2017
The first two things I can think of would be... A blowjob scene would be pretty good. You can look up and see her face, and see a real close perspective of her cock sliding back and forth in front of you. As for why giving her a blowjob would make Sibyl cum, uh... Maybe RubiA's cum is some kind of special, synthetic aphrodisiac? A drug that triggers orgasm?

The other good option would be a mating press. Sibyl's legs folded back, Rubia on top. You can see a whole lot that way.

Absolutely adore the game, by the way! The concept is fantastic, and the animations are great!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
The first two things I can think of would be... A blowjob scene would be pretty good. You can look up and see her face, and see a real close perspective of her cock sliding back and forth in front of you. As for why giving her a blowjob would make Sibyl cum, uh... Maybe RubiA's cum is some kind of special, synthetic aphrodisiac? A drug that triggers orgasm?

The other good option would be a mating press. Sibyl's legs folded back, Rubia on top. You can see a whole lot that way.

Absolutely adore the game, by the way! The concept is fantastic, and the animations are great!
NGL both options sound hot AF XD

NyqueIgrol

Nov 1, 2018
I would really like an option to turn off balls for Sybil and have vagina+shaft... modded or original doesn't matter xd But I have little experience with 3D modeling, and I think this would be hard to implement at this stage, so ... keep dreaming xd

ProxyDark

Sep 17, 2018
It's worth mentioning is that the collider for interacting with objects it on the camera rather than the character, so if you want to deposit while in TP, you gotta move the character past the machine.
Something else I would suggest is adding a button that would allow you to rotate the camera around the character without them turning with it.

You go back to the door where you entered and interact with it.
Just tried and it didn't work. Never worked in any other version I played. Did you really do it?

Rhuidean64

Jan 11, 2019
Just tried it and it STILL worked. Ha! How'd you like that? lol, jk jk. I mean, it still works. I REALLY did it.

HappyBoi1122

Dec 28, 2020
Hoping for more everything scenes and such. But a more in depth character customization maybe some outfits or accessories, change breasts size etc

Reactions: NyqueIgrol

ProxyDark

Sep 17, 2018
Just tried it and it STILL worked. Ha! How'd you like that? lol, jk jk. I mean, it still works. I REALLY did it.
So here's what happened, up until now, I only interacted in the game using the Space Bar instead of clicking which works everywhere except the door. When I realized you can just click stuff, I managed to leave through the door.

Reactions: Rhuidean64

CaptainHUNK

Mar 10, 2020
Very nicely made game, really only experienced some weird hiccups and visual glitches with the custom cum colors once, but after a quick retry from menu it was running smoothly again. Will definitely buy on Steam or Itch.io when it gets to a later stage of development and refinement.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes