Jun 5, 2021
Should i play the first game? Ive finished 100% this sequel, what I really enjoyed were the pair of main characters, the idea of milking appeals to me, but the true reason that kept me to the end was the relationship between the main characters and not the actual milking, if it wasnt for that pair, i wouldnt have finishied since its not animated, for once in a very long time I felt submerged as the main character which it was key. Btw what a fantasy of story having such a caring partner and slutty at the same time that begs for you while being so intense while having sex, there is no men who can resist such an intense woman irl.
I literally have been reminded why I have a crush with that type of woman. I really dont think im finding a pair as I have in this game on the prequel, but do you guys know some games that has that type of relationship? little bit older woman, gets obsessed with you, intense at sex, submissive, and the only man that desires is you (fuck ntr scenes man luckily we got a second blowjob scene)... bonus points for having tons of oral sex and if its kind of a sugar mommy as in the second ending

petersenk

Mar 9, 2018
See these lovely cows? Cow A, B, C, D and E? *roll* Just kidding. You don't get to do any of them, here's your *exclusive* super premium cow. Enjoy. What? You didn't like all those "routes" that gave you one different scene in the end? What? You would have picked cow B? Or rather just be a regular milker boy to do all kinds of "low level"/no human right cows all week long? What? You did not care about that intruder plot? At all?

... don't get me wrong. The game is alright, I guess, but still. Fuck that low effort bullshit, smoke and mirror "routes" and this five minute throw away slop, and put some fucking effort into your games.

End of rant.

Weilibuilt

Apr 25, 2018
Not gonna lie this game has me lost, after getting the diary from Honda I cant progress, tried loading an old save too but whatever I do I cant seem to figure out what to do since the diary isnt useable

Reactions: aoxian

Dizmazyy

Jan 20, 2021
This game is... strange. The setting would indicate free use, but once you get to play it seems like a normal 1 on 1 thing. Then out of nowhere the MC lets another man fuck his girl's mouth and... nothing? Nothing happens, it is a one time thing and the rest of the game is just 1 on 1 and even gets lovey dovey. What? what is this. Is not a vanilla game because you share the girl, not a NTR game as there is only 1 scene, is not cheating, and nothing comes off it. Who even is the target audience for this?

Reactions: brothersmoment

lukaaas

Mar 25, 2020
I'm stuck after the masturbation scene - the MC wants to learn something and I can't find what it is. I had all three professor's notes from before and the cook guy is still asleep.

Reactions: Glipmine

BarionZakalao

Jul 3, 2023
I'm stuck after the masturbation scene - the MC wants to learn something and I can't find what it is. I had all three professor's notes from before and the cook guy is still asleep.
You have to either read the notebook after you get the sex toys or go to the hidden stairs and start the process to find the plant.
I have a question of whether the suspension and previous Heroine scene are still in though.

Nhigger1488

Oct 5, 2023
Found the impostor and have no idea what to do next, also where do i get the costume that fits Ayana? She told me too look at the storage but nothing there

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes