ned stark

Oct 30, 2017
Please some one help, i'm stuck at the id card to get the blowjob scene at the room past the guard. I interacted with every bit of glowing circles except the one in the middle withc i cannot access, there is no rout through the cabinets.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I fuckin hate you so much right now.

Mad max: fury road is a good ass movie. but i'd rather not have an image of obese orangutan's being milked flash me through my fuckin mind while im wanking to beautiful women being milked of their godly essence. you can't just do that to the bro's man, its just not right.
Somentimes one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Reactions: SD15

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Is this technically the final version in terms of content ? (maybe some bug fixes to come and whatnot)

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Of course the MC makes sure to cuck himself before losing his virginity. :rolleyes: I cheated to unlock all the scenes after the third task with no guidance and I'm glad I didn't spend the time getting them: it all kinda goes downhill from there.

Reactions: Rduas41

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
I found the Cohabitation ending but I can't find other endings. Also it seems I miss a scene, in the little room on the room at the very right of the building. And the prof notes 4.
Any tips?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Of course the MC makes sure to cuck himself before losing his virginity. :rolleyes: I cheated to unlock all the scenes after the third task with no guidance and I'm glad I didn't spend the time getting them: it all kinda goes downhill from there.
How so?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes