RPGM - Completed - Human Farm -Practice Section- [v1.00] [Tokkuri Kurage]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Ernatio D

The content was good but it was frustrating in some areas. Make sure to use the arrow keys to move through visable doors. No idea how to get the third end without cheating. The 2nd farm felt pointlessly large.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TwistedScarlett60

This game was actually a lot better than I was expecting and primarily for one good reason, it keeps it simple.

The game quickly gets into its premise and in no time at all you have several back-to-back well-made sex scenes.

I can't rate this much higher for a few big reasons though:
    - Basic RPGmaker slop: No amount of good sex scenes are really going to escape these allegations. I'd rather just have a linear visual novel than have to sift through yet another game using stock RPGMaker assets for the 50th time.
    - Strangely wordy: Some scenes of talking take far too long considering how little is actually said, and there's a big problem if you start skipping because of my next point.
    - Some confusing objectives: This game lacks any way to remind yourself of what to do so you may end up running around in circles for a few minutes. There are some objectives that aren't clearly marked with a star, and some areas that are far too hidden. Frankly if I didn't discover these objectives as fast as I did, this review might be sitting at 3 stars right now. The biggest advantage this game really has is how concise it is, it doesn't take long at all to interact with every object to advance the game.

Here's a short guide on some things that can be easily be missed:
    1. There's an unmarked book in the staff room that you need to read.
    2. Outside the building, next to the pond is a fenced area you can dig.
    3. The suspicious milker is the 4th (IV) one.
    4. When getting the ID card, it looks like the correct search zone is impossible to reach, there's actually a gap between the wall on the right.
    5. In the first forest zone, there's a second exit to the left in a gap between the trees.
    6. To advance past the fingering scene, you need to speak to the guy on the far left of the screen you start in.

The fact there are so many confusing spots you can potentially get stuck on is inexcusable in my opinion. It's almost like the game was intentionally designed to troll you with elusive objectives.