Dec 7, 2018
Hrm, can't get past this. Always happens right after meeting Ayana, can't do anything. The file exists though and works if I go into the files and play it manually with VLC player, so the audio file itself doesn't seem corrupted.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Edit : Nevermind, fixed it. For whatever reason that one specific audiofile had an _ in front of it's name and therefore couldn't be found by the game engine. Weird.

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
So is anyone else having issues when you get to the new farm? The door is blocked for me and wont open.

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
So is anyone else having issues when you get to the new farm? The door is blocked for me and wont open.
The new farm? Did you find the 4th note? Ive got the 1-3, 5th and Ive done the Scenes; teacher, forest storage, cabin. I cant figure out where the 4th note and I cant access the bedroom in the storage. Ive taled to everyone and when I go into the lab I get the cohabition end. What did I miss?

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
She needs to give someone fellatio because reasons, and so the MC has to find someone else for her to do it (because reasons). Then, immediately after a short, awkward scene with this rando, she activates and he can pair with his device.
Yeah, was kinda hoping there was a way to avoid that conclusion, but no dice. Praying it's the only forced scene of the kind, but definitely means the NTR tag needs to be on this for that scene alone since it's mandatory.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Animé called ´´Farming Life in Another World´´

Sauce, please? Trying to find it myself would be like finding a needle in a haystack, especially since I can't see any artist signature.

Reactions: SpikeEye

Sionack

Feb 6, 2023
What do you need to do to fuck her the second time? There are no NPC or points of interest to interact with at this point.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes