Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
is it weird i want a third game in the series where your female and you can actually bring down this law of sorts, or join them. it would be basically a game with more choices then this one did and longer where maybe you have friends ,all girls of course, and your actions could corrupt not just you but also the others possibly too and at the end of the game depending what happens you get three routs one where you dont stop the corrporation but you are 'fine' one where you end up joining them as a cow and one where you stop them. the stop them and the join them give two defferent bonus stories the join them allows you to become basically a 'free' cow, a exclusive cow, or a normal cow. while the over throwing one has you going about uncorrupting certain cows that have become basically mini boss's of sorts trying to keep the cow thing going you then can be corrupted abit by them. and maybe the cows are the characters from this game and the other one. including sarah.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yotsuyu
Nov 11, 2022
I don't know how to get the 4th scene, i've been interacting with everything, got the book from the cook but now i still can't move forward with ayana?

jinglejang51

Apr 17, 2022
Does anyone struggle with the game sometimes freezing after dialogue?
Saving and loading doesn't seem to help.

swagstiak

Nov 25, 2022
I saw someone ask earlier about the ID, does anyone know whats missing to get it ID card, it says there is a password required and the MC wont do anything else, am i missing something?

bobokin

Feb 3, 2018
I saw someone ask earlier about the ID, does anyone know whats missing to get it ID card, it says there is a password required and the MC wont do anything else, am i missing something?
There should be multiple lockers, one of them doesn't have a password that u can snag

Randalll

Apr 14, 2018
There a bug where I get the compression bag as well as the toy but they don't show up in my inventory, guess this is why I can't access the room in the storage ?

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.00):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes