Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the 0.7.1 post. Is anyone seeding this though? I don't show any seeds so I can't download this yet.
Added the torrent to my seedbox. Once its done, everyone should be good to go.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Why problem messages come mainly from newbies with 1-2 posts?
Because the vast majority of users on this site are only here for download links and only comment when there's an issue. look at the replies to views ratio of any thread

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
Because the vast majority of users on this site are only here for download links and only comment when there's an issue. look at the replies to views ratio of any thread
This ratio doesn't explain why in this vast majority so much one-day newbies. Anyway this is not so important, just interesting.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Okay, so is Katherine bugged? When flashing the guests to get in her pants, doesn't seem to want to progress after. Also, the sex noises for Rachael are annoying as fuck.

Correction, Katherine loops to her response to seeing your dong and then the others all respond again.

Further correction, got Katherine banged but had to focus on her before Rachael. Not sure if you can get Rachael afterwards.
Yes you can do both Katherine and Rachel's path in the same playthrough.
Recommend doing Rachel first as you do not need to do the cell phone jamming sequence if you get Brittany downstairs (Katherine will stay in the study so you don't need to move her).

Only thing you can't get is a bj from Ashley after finishing with Rachel as her meter would be too low. You can however do Ashley's full path first and make a save before untying her top.

Last edited:

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Hi!
Can anyone help me with this quest?
Quest: Redemption
After I called Vickie to the party she gave me a quest. I need to talk with Ashley. I apologized, then I didn't know what I need to do. I talked with Derek and he said, that I need to give a "gift" to Ashley. What is this gift?

Kingsfall

Sep 17, 2016
Hi!
Can anyone help me with this quest?
Quest: Redemption
After I called Vickie to the party she gave me a quest. I need to talk with Ashley. I apologized, then I didn't know what I need to do. I talked with Derek and he said, that I need to give a "gift" to Ashley. What is this gift?
I found out you can pick a flower and give it to her but she says she hates the color. Not sure what to do after that

Edit - You need to pick the flower from outside then use the blue hair dye from madisons bathroom on the flower. Give it to Ashely

Talk to Derek. Ashley is a pot head.

Talk to Frank(Of all people) for weed.

Prostitute yourself out to Steph. Go back and buy the weed.

Combine paper and weed for a joint. Use the campfire to light it.

Think that's it.

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Better update than the last one, still not a whole lot of new stuff the main addition is the ability to make up with Ashley after undoing her top.

There is one added sex scene that I have found and that is eating out Stephanie. Not much animation, and it's a bit awkward doing first person cunnilingus as a disembodies head that is positioned about a foot too high, but there it is.

Other notes: If you invite Vicki, you are locked out of the Rachel stuff. There are two new items that I found. One is a flower that you can pick outside, and another is blue hair dye in Madison's bathroom.

So while the update itself isn't worth much, I do like where it seems to be heading. Vicki animates better than the other girls, and she seems like she'll have a role of helping you get laid, with her being the final girl to bang that evening. But we shall see.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
I found out you can pick a flower and give it to her but she says she hates the color. Not sure what to do after that

Edit - You need to pick the flower from outside then use the blue hair dye from madisons bathroom on the flower. Give it to Ashely

Talk to Derek. Ashley is a pot head.

Talk to Frank(Of all people) for weed.

Prostitute yourself out to Steph. Go back and buy the weed.

Combine paper and weed for a joint. Use the campfire to light it.

Think that's it.
Thank you!

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I talk with Steph but there is no option. How is your relationship with her at this point in the game? Thank you
You must fill up her meter as much as you can and get her naked or the prostitute option won't be there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wolfman77

Jul 7, 2017
Hey every version i download gets stuck when i press new game after aprox 3 seconds any ideas how to make it work ?
Thanks

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes