mirel398

May 4, 2017
Pretty low update, nothing new past oral sex...would've expected something about the well talked threesome or at least bobby could finnish the thing with Ashley, not let us hanging with a smoked pot and no reward

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
So after getting Katherine into the room with the laptop and running through all of Rachael's dare spoofed texts, and getting Katherine to the point where she was 75% ready to fuck, she required you to flash all the guests before moving on. Well, that part was looping without completing. After flashing her and everybody else, I would talk to her and get no progress, but could flash her again to get her same 'Good thing you thought to flash me too' response.
Alright so I confirmed this; to anyone having this problem, for now you need to drop a one-liner on Rachael ("What's your sign?" etc) so that her meters decrease. This will make any attempt at flashing her piss her off as it normally would, and then Katherine will treat her as having been flashed. Ticket is in otherwise, will get it addressed when there's time.

Edit: specifically, piss Rachael off with a one liner while clothed, THEN reflash her. You may need to re-zip and unzip yourself afterwards as part of this process, depending on the intimacy/nudity timer state (we have a timer that runs upon seeing each individual incident of nudity and prevents NPC's from reacting to that incident so you don't get GASP GASP GASP WOW WOW WOW every 3 seconds).

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Check previous pages :p
It already is released here... 4 days ago. Check post #562 on page 29.
If you guys saw my posts on page 30, you'll see that I was having issues with the 7.0 & 7.1 torrent as it seems to contain corrupted files and thus, does not work. At least not for me. the OP's Mega link was the one I used which was 7.0 that worked just fine.

unrivaled

Sep 13, 2017
unfortunately no

Did the start quest "Redemption" and "candy man" ? You must talk to frankie about the weed beforehand and he ask you for $50 which you don't have. you must then whore yourself out to Steph for the money.
how can I start the candy man quest, it doesn't show the weed option for me? thanks

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You guys are sure putting my seedbox to good use

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
What are the Patreon customers (who may pay as much if not many, many times more than the Steam customers) getting that Steam customers don't? Just take a look at the Patreon page and sort out what is content-related and what is not. Those Eek! suckers seem to respond to just about anybody on Discord and Steam, so if you want to be in touch with them you may not even need Patreon rewards. If you want some personalized cuddly fluffy attention from them, I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them are into that. The only meaningful difference is that Patreon customers get the content (and the post!) several weeks before Steam. Oh, and they pay up to 66% more than Steam customers. In a month. You should be thanking Patreon members as they are the reason 0.7.anything is available here.
My main issue with this is that there is a free version of the game available on Patreon, or at least there was if it was taken down. I basically paid a flat fee for a version of the game that was barely better than a free one and just because people choose to pay more to support the game doesn't mean that there shouldn't be an easier way to access that content.

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.7.2 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Is there something wrong with the seeds or is it just me? UTorrent is extremely slow in downloading it, having over a week ETA download.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes