Jakoman

Sep 30, 2017
So have they added to any of the girls storylines other than eating Stephanie out, or is this just a general fix update?

coaiereci

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
After playing 0.7 for about half an hour i was getting a serious headache from the damn "motion blur". From changelog notes nothing important happened, creator is just taking a piss after all this time, probably milking patreons. I still have it on my steam account but stopped playing it. Shit graphics, shit story, you name it, it's there. Too 1964 for me. I've played a lot of Unity games but this one has to be among the worst.

studio1997

Jun 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to add items using console .. i tried as other people said but i cant add anything or raise friendship or what so ever ...

Jmener69

Apr 25, 2017
FYI,, frank can still see through walls on 7.2. Merlot was in backyard and Frank was in house guarding, picked up the merlot and got my ass kicked. So I'd pick a better place like upstairs when Frank goes to beat down Patrick

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
My main issue with this is that there is a free version of the game available on Patreon, or at least there was if it was taken down. I basically paid a flat fee for a version of the game that was barely better than a free one and just because people choose to pay more to support the game doesn't mean that there shouldn't be an easier way to access that content.
There is no free version on Patreon at this time, and if there ever was that was before my time. I believe the last free version we released to the masses was 0.5.7. Right now the minimum contribution to receive any copy of the game on Patreon is $5/mo. I can see how a free version would be disconcerting if you're a paying customer. At this time however if you have paid on Steam or are a Patreon supporter, there will be a very noticeable difference between the version you will have access to as of Oct. 6th (all platforms) and the last free version we released. Entire character stories and sex acts/positions will be missing, bugs fixes missing, etc.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
FYI,, frank can still see through walls on 7.2. Merlot was in backyard and Frank was in house guarding, picked up the merlot and got my ass kicked. So I'd pick a better place like upstairs when Frank goes to beat down Patrick
We have fixed this. We are dumb and did not have the exterior walls tagged as walls. We also implemented a "sight confidence" feature that forces NPCs to confirm over several frames and with a maximum distance threshold that they have in fact seen you, rather than just toggling the CanSee:0/1 the moment they see you. For me I have tested that this prevents Frank from catching you with any liquor pickup unless you are in front of him or in front of a glass window, and it also allows Katherine to strip outside for pictures.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
Can anyone tell me how to add items using console .. i tried as other people said but i cant add anything or raise friendship or what so ever ...
the person that made the know how on the console needed to give an example of how it worked. otherwise it took me about 5 mins of playing in the console to figure it out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It looks like it been taken down and he maybe adding to it for the 7.2 update because things have change up some for all quest in the game.

There is a "walkthrough for 0.7.1" but its for Pateron only.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2017
It looks like it been taken down and he maybe adding to it for the 7.2 update because things have change up some for all quest in the game.
There is a "walkthrough for 0.7.1" but its for Pateron only.
for the 7.2 i have no problem to whait, but i'm searching the 0.6.5 becouse the last patch changed the game so much and i wanna play and finish as well this game.

Thanks anyway for the help, i hope that someone had physically backup the walkthrough

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
the person that made the know how on the console needed to give an example of how it worked. otherwise it took me about 5 mins of playing in the console to figure it out.
If you are using 0.7.x the command for adding items is going to be: 'player inventory <item name here no brackets> add' | So to add the camera to your inventory type this and then hit enter: player inventory camera add

If you are trying to modify social/romance values, etc., then it is going to be 'social <character1 name here no brackets> <character 2/"towards" name here no brackets (only add this if using romance, friendship, etc)> <numerical modifier> <value you are modifying> <add or equals>'. So to add 10 "Drunk" to Katherine, type this and then hit enter: social katherine 10 drunk add | To add 20 love between Madison and you (the player), enter: social madison player 20 romance add

You can also use negative numbers or the equals parameter at the end to reduce values. So if you enter 40 drunk (you should, it's funny), you can type -30 add to get it back down to normal.

There is a lot of help text assuming you have 0.7.x. You need to type ? or help, then enter, for general help. You can also type ? or help following by a command (i.e. help social) for more info on that command. You can ALSO type help examples for a list of a some interesting or useful examples.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes