• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
There is no free version on Patreon at this time, and if there ever was that was before my time. I believe the last free version we released to the masses was 0.5.7. Right now the minimum contribution to receive any copy of the game on Patreon is $5/mo. I can see how a free version would be disconcerting if you're a paying customer. At this time however if you have paid on Steam or are a Patreon supporter, there will be a very noticeable difference between the version you will have access to as of Oct. 6th (all platforms) and the last free version we released. Entire character stories and sex acts/positions will be missing, bugs fixes missing, etc.
I'm fairly sure I had a free version of the game later than that release but I might be wrong. My point is I paid once and I'm in no position to pledge 5/mo at the moment for a game I have already paid for. If you need more than what it costs on Steam to make the game that's fine but I think it's a bit unethical to withhold updates for people who got the game in a different way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm fairly sure I had a free version of the game later than that release but I might be wrong. My point is I paid once and I'm in no position to pledge 5/mo at the moment for a game I have already paid for. If you need more than what it costs on Steam to make the game that's fine but I think it's a bit unethical to withhold updates for people who got the game in a different way.
You who are on Steam will get the same update once it is stable, Steam will get the latest stable version of the game.
Yes it will take longer for Steam users to get the update but all bugs will have been fixed for you to enjoy the stable version of the game.

eman85358

Oct 9, 2017
For Vickie you need to do Rachael's story but when it comes to giving Katherine the phone numbers you reveres it, you send Vickie a text from Rachael and ask her to liven the party up. her story progression is limited to only making amends with Ashley as of 0.7.2 but the new edition came out 2 days ago, just waiting for someone to upload it.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
but the new edition came out 2 days ago, just waiting for someone to upload it.
Are you talking about 0.7.3? Its already been posted here 3 days ago. Check post #649.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...seems that the 0.7.3. version is out. What a pity there isn't any changelog, at least to understand if it is worthy of a DL or better to wait...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
...seems that the 0.7.3. version is out. What a pity there isn't any changelog, at least to understand if it is worthy of a DL or better to wait...
It fixes some of the bugs that came up from the alpha builds of 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2
alpha/beta build.
Here is a more detailed look at 7.3 but remember a lot of it came with 7.0 alpha, 7.1 alpha and 7.2 alpha/beta and now we get the stable Public Release of 7.3.

Full list of changes from 6.6 to 7.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Katherine's jammer quest is one of the worst quest i've ever seen. This fuckin chick never going to any of the room. Always wandering everywhere but none of the fucking room. Tried tons of time and i'm really tired that shit.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do I get the empty vodka bottle without getting beaten up by Frank and then it's game over, I already have the bottle of rum for Katherine, thanks in advance guy's :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Katherine's jammer quest is one of the worst quest i've ever seen. This fuckin chick never going to any of the room. Always wandering everywhere but none of the fucking room. Tried tons of time and i'm really tired that shit.
It is best to do all the girls quest at the same time, if you do Rachels quest at the same time as Kat's quest then at very early in Rac. quest you get Kat in the study and she will stay there until then end of Kat quest.
How do I get the empty vodka bottle without getting beaten up by Frank and then it's game over, I already have the bottle of rum for Katherine, thanks in advance guy's :)
You need to check it out then ask Franks if you can take it.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It is best to do all the girls quest at the same time, if you do Rachels quest at the same time as Kat's quest then at very early in Rac. quest you get Kat in the study and she will stay there until then end of Kat quest.

You need to check it out then ask Franks if you can take it.
I did, but there's no option where to ask him about the bottle at all, could it be a bug??? :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did, but there's no option where to ask him about the bottle at all, could it be a bug??? :(
Ok its been the same since day 1.

1. Inspect bottle. 1 bottle.jpg
2. Talk to Frank. 2 talk Frank.jpg
3. Ask if you can take. 3. ask to take.jpg

If you are not getting this then yes your game is bugged and you need to start over.
There are codes you can enter that will give you the bottle but if the game is bugged on this it may still be bugged later on.

Reactions: bobbo69
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes