Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Damn, it's downloading really slow like the last update, you just gotta wait a couple hours and then it will start to download faster.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know why but I can't save in the 0.7.4. Any sollutions?
No one else has reported that problem.
Check to make sure you have save game folder and whats in it.

Lavv

Aug 9, 2017
Could you tell me where it should be and how to name that folder? I can't find it anywhere

SumYungGui

Aug 21, 2017
I don't know why but I can't save in the 0.7.4. Any sollutions?
There's a few members of the House Party forums that have reported having issues as well as myself, it was suggested to add a firewall exception for the game and to make sure to run it as an administrator; neither worked for me but you should try it yourself before proceeding. If that doesn't work try replacing the original story files via the download and instructions . That should be what fixes it but if that didn't work then try deleting the Eek folder in your - C:\Users\%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow - folder. I don't know if replacing the files made it work or if deleting the Eek folder in AppData made it work as I did them both at the same time, so maybe just try one at a time for a definitive answer.

Lavv

Aug 9, 2017
There's a few members of the House Party forums that have reported having issues as well as myself, it was suggested to add a firewall exception for the game and to make sure to run it as an administrator; neither worked for me but you should try it yourself before proceeding. If that doesn't work try replacing the original story files via the download and instructions . That should be what fixes it but if that didn't work then try deleting the Eek folder in your - C:\Users\%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow - folder. I don't know if replacing the files made it work or if deleting the Eek folder in AppData made it work as I did them both at the same time, so maybe just try one at a time for a definitive answer.
So deleting the Eek folder in the LocalLow worked. Thank you very much for the sollution :D

Reactions: SumYungGui

SumYungGui

Aug 21, 2017
I'm having the same issue. The list is always empty when I try to load up a save.
Try deleting the Eek folder located at - C:\Users\%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow - if that doesn't work by itself do as I've mentioned and then delete the aforementioned AppData folder.

jorgecornejo

May 6, 2017
So.... anyone has found a way to get drunk patrick after you give him the coffe, is needed for frank to get beaten later in the history i believe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So.... anyone has found a way to get drunk patrick after you give him the coffe, is needed for frank to get beaten later in the history i believe
Just wait and when he sobers up some he will find you.

jorgecornejo

May 6, 2017
Just wait and when he sobers up some he will find you.[/Q
i am currently on a 7.4 event that in order to get more alcohol , you need frank to be beaten down, you manage to convince derek to beat him for you, yet derek is the one that kisses the floor, so he suggest a 2 v 1 with patrick assisting him, you ask patrick to help out derek but he will only agree if he get his "booze back on" (at this point in the game yoo made patrick being sober by giving him coffe).

jorgecornejo

May 6, 2017
Just wait and when he sobers up some he will find you.
i am on a 7.4 event, in "derek smash" quest, in order to derek to beat down frank, i need patrick to help and he will only help if he gets drunk again (at this point in my save i already sober him up by giving him hot coffe)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i am on a 7.4 event, in "derek smash" quest, in order to derek to beat down frank, i need patrick to help and he will only help if he gets drunk again (at this point in my save i already sober him up by giving him hot coffe)
Maybe you can get the info need on the discord channel.

Abilot

Jul 24, 2017
Pick up the flask outside (it's near where the flower is, by the house), then trade it to Rachael. Then trade the filled flask to Patrick.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes