Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
4 day i not playing adult game because fi*a 17 n watch movie lol
i want download n try v 0.7.0 lol

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
Had the same problem, ended up using console commands (and found some other neat things hehe).

Just find whatever key opens the console on your keyboard and check out the commands with "help", I think it was either "item" or "player" that worked - and the item name you want to add is "vodka".

You can also use console to strip anyone using the "clothing" command, tamper with friendship/relationship levels with "social", and have sex with "intimacy".
Could you please elaborate on this? The console commands are convoluted as all fuck. Can't get the water, or the vodka, or add it. zzz

mrbboy

Jul 13, 2017
So I downloaded 0.7.0 and original story but house remains empty. How to solve this?

Jack Jack

Jun 1, 2017
For some reason Mac version dosen't seem to work giving "The application “HouseParty” can’t be opened."

Any idea why?

EDIT: I resolved the launching problem by:
1- open terminal
2- type 'cd ' (and space after), drag and drop app on Terminal and press Enter
3- type 'cd Contents/MacOs' and press Enter
4- chmod +x HouseParty (or sudo before chmod if you need to)

And it starts (first time takes time to start).

Problem is. It Crashes everysingle time at the begining, not only the game crashes but the OS restarts. Pretty weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisofaau
Sep 4, 2017
Guys you dont need 0.7.0 walkthrough , its the same with 0.6.5 , nothing New , except if you choose send a Text to vickie from rachel , vickie comes if you do that

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
lol i asked because "`" didnt work for me. after some more keysmashing i found out it was "ü" or "¨" (german Keyboard, the keys right of the "P").

ok now i just Need to find out what the correct commands are. i tried "intimacy ASHLEY player StartDoggieStyle" and so on and it didnt work.

edit i got it. so get the Girl undressed and i had my dick out and put in console something liek this: intimacy MADISON player StartBlowjob StartBlowjob
In fact, if you type intimacy command with wrong way, it will show you how to use.
imtimacy command have four parameter not three
the last parameter is {sexualact/increaseactionspeed/decreaseactionspeed}
it seems that the default value is sexualact
as I know in/decrease only affect to blowjob

helmkeren

Sep 16, 2017
i downloaded the link provided in post #1 but cannot play it. it said "could not unzipp story successfully. you need manually download them and put them in the folder". any solutions ?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
i downloaded the link provided in post #1 but cannot play it. it said "could not unzipp story successfully. you need manually download them and put them in the folder". any solutions ?

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a place to download custom stories? I see that you can create them, but where can you download ones that people have made?

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
Is there a place to download custom stories? I see that you can create them, but where can you download ones that people have made?
Only place that I know of is the Eek! Games forums. I'll link you to the custom story showcase:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
Okay, so is Katherine bugged? When flashing the guests to get in her pants, doesn't seem to want to progress after. Also, the sex noises for Rachael are annoying as fuck.

Correction, Katherine loops to her response to seeing your dong and then the others all respond again.

Further correction, got Katherine banged but had to focus on her before Rachael. Not sure if you can get Rachael afterwards.

Last edited:

TanatOS

May 5, 2017
House Party v0.7.1 Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes