PacoTaco

Jul 21, 2017
my game keeps freezing everytime I start it up is there any type of fix to this im on windows btw

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
TY !

Is there a way to change the keyboard assignment?
I use an AZERTY keyboard (French), not a QWERTY, and it is difficult to make move the character.

Woow

Jun 28, 2017
Hi. There a way to get patrick to Frank? He needs to overhear him, but i can't get him near him.
I've been waiting an hour for him to do so... even locking up rooms so he wouldn't go there and waist more time.
Thanks! love your game :)

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
cant make this crap work
just a bunch of errors and loading and stuck
and it takes my mouse hostage

and access to internet? wtf?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what a surprise to see the pc didnt explose after adding even more character in this small house lol

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
so how or when does Vickie Vixenjoin the Party? havent seen her yet and played through cath and rach questline

Sep 4, 2017
so how or when does Vickie Vixenjoin the Party? havent seen her yet and played through cath and rach questline
After you get vickie's number from madison , go katherine ask her can you send a message . before 0.7.0 you got only one choice , from vickie to rachel , but in 0.7.0 you can choose to send a message from rachel to vickie , you can say 3 different thing i guess , one of them come to this party its great or something like that , after you send the message she will come :D

Reactions: verzauberung
May 10, 2017
So i need a bit of help. I got Katherine on the bed and she is asking for water. It seems i should take the Vodka bottle but i can't seem to ask frank for it. What do i need to do? :/

Reactions: rick911

JohnSmith_XYZ

Jun 2, 2017
Ok, so I got Vickie Vixen to join the party, saved the game, then loaded it back cause' I messed something up, and now she has disappeared, and I can't get Katherine to call her over again.

So does this mean, that to get her quest right, I have to do the whole thing right in one go?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I don't think she has much of a quest yet. This update looks like it was mainly some under the hood stuff and inserting the new characters. The stories, and scenes thus far seem identical to 6.X. They do say that the next update will be implementing the Vickie story. Though it looks like if you invite Vickie you can't progress with Rachel.

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
So i need a bit of help. I got Katherine on the bed and she is asking for water. It seems i should take the Vodka bottle but i can't seem to ask frank for it. What do i need to do? :/
I'm having the same problem with this update. I inspect the vodka bottle, but the dialogue to ask Frank if I can take it won't show up. I've tried dozens of times, standing in different spots near Frank. Nothing I do can get the dialogue to show up though.
And just to reiterate: yes, I did inspect the empty vodka bottle first. The dialogue option still doesn't show up.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes