Devon25

Jun 30, 2017
TY !

Is there a way to change the keyboard assignment?
I use an AZERTY keyboard (French), not a QWERTY, and it is difficult to make move the character.
EZ bro when you launch the game you got the window where you can change the resolution etc ... click on input and change the key binding whatever you want

wolfshade

Apr 27, 2017
I'm having the same problem with this update. I inspect the vodka bottle, but the dialogue to ask Frank if I can take it won't show up. I've tried dozens of times, standing in different spots near Frank. Nothing I do can get the dialogue to show up though.
And just to reiterate: yes, I did inspect the empty vodka bottle first. The dialogue option still doesn't show up.
Have you tried following through the questline first? I always go through and gather the items first, I haven't had any issues with gathering it.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I'm having the same problem with this update. I inspect the vodka bottle, but the dialogue to ask Frank if I can take it won't show up. I've tried dozens of times, standing in different spots near Frank. Nothing I do can get the dialogue to show up though.
And just to reiterate: yes, I did inspect the empty vodka bottle first. The dialogue option still doesn't show up.
Had the same problem, ended up using console commands (and found some other neat things hehe).

Just find whatever key opens the console on your keyboard and check out the commands with "help", I think it was either "item" or "player" that worked - and the item name you want to add is "vodka".

You can also use console to strip anyone using the "clothing" command, tamper with friendship/relationship levels with "social", and have sex with "intimacy".

Reactions: rick911

Jmener69

Apr 25, 2017
BUG/GLITCH? I'm having an issue where I've got Ashley to the point of following her to a room where she will undress so I can wash her clothes and when we are in the room ,door closed she keeps saying its too crowded so she won't undress. All the bars (BFF and lust) are maxed out and no one is around.I even cleared the entire 2nd floor and still she says too crowded. Also did almost all of rachaels and she had me follow her outside to flash me but I was a few steps behind her she stopped and said that I didn't follow her. I guess I wasn't fast enough even though I never lost sight of her. Has anyone got Vickie to show up? I have her number but thats it..maybe its because rachael didnt flash me as stated above? Great game been following and playing since the days where you pull the shelf over on frank to kill him.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Just push random keys until it pops up, different on different language layouts. Often ' or ´ or §.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
The Custom Story Creator didn't update, it isn't have Cowgirl event.
The sex part only can use console to do that.

Command[`] <--next to num 1, open the console:
clothing {character} {clothID} {on/off}
[0 = Top, 1 = Bottom, 2 = underwear, 3 = bra, 4 = shoe]
social {character} player {value} {drunk/friendship/mood/romance/scared/sendtext/talkto} {add/equals}
[use friendship & romance is okay]
intimacy {character} {player} {eventID/name/0 for speed up or down} {sexualact/increaseactionspeed/creaseactionspeed}
[StartBlowjob, StartMissionary, StartDoggieStyle, StartCowgirl]

I didn't use other command .

Last edited:
Reactions: rick911

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are racheal and katherine only sex option atm or did i miss something?
Yes other than BJ from either Ashley or Madison.

There is a more complete walkthrough that has all content for build 6.5 on steam, all content for sex with the girls is still the same in v7

Only changes is as Kat is setting up the laptop to spoof Rachel you can invite Vickey over, Amy has nothing but junk for now. Derek is an in game helper bot.

Remember don't do just 1 girl at a time you need to try and do all at the same time for best results.

There are custom stories here I have not tested any but the ones for 6.5 and above and they work great.

Reactions: grimsaint

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
The Custom Story Creator didn't update, it isn't have Cowgirl event.
The sex part only can use console to do that.

Command[`] <--next to num 1, open the console:
clothing {character} {clothID} {on/off}
[0 = Top, 1 = Bottom, 2 = underwear, 3 = bra, 4 = shoe]
social {character} player {value} {drunk/friendship/mood/romance/scared/sendtext/talkto} {add/equals}
[use friendship & romance is okay]
intimacy {character} {player} {eventID/name/0 for speed up or down} {sexualact/increaseactionspeed/creaseactionspeed}
[StartBlowjob, StartMissionary, StartDoggieStyle, StartCowgirl]

I didn't use other command .
how did you get the console to work? i just dl the .7 Version from this Website (noothing voer steam) and literally pressed every key in both the original and hypno game. you changed anything in the files to get the console?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Its listed at the top of the post its the ` key next to the number 1 key.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
BUG/GLITCH? I'm having an issue where I've got Ashley to the point of following her to a room where she will undress so I can wash her clothes and when we are in the room ,door closed she keeps saying its too crowded so she won't undress. All the bars (BFF and lust) are maxed out and no one is around.I even cleared the entire 2nd floor and still she says too crowded.
Hit ESC then the Restart button. Had the same problem what fixed is not selecting any bad options when talking to Ashley.

DON'T
select "Damn I wish I was crossed eyed so I could see you twice" or "I can see the resemblance between you and Madison". You should have 100% on all stats just to be sure (remember to do the panties dialogue) and she should give you a bj if no one is in the room.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
Its listed at the top of the post its the ` key next to the number 1 key.
lol i asked because "`" didnt work for me. after some more keysmashing i found out it was "ü" or "¨" (german Keyboard, the keys right of the "P").

ok now i just Need to find out what the correct commands are. i tried "intimacy ASHLEY player StartDoggieStyle" and so on and it didnt work.

edit i got it. so get the Girl undressed and i had my dick out and put in console something liek this: intimacy MADISON player StartBlowjob StartBlowjob

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ya I don't use them and have no idea what they are. You can get them on the Discord site though.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes