Oct 6, 2018
my gama crash after dream scene with teacher

i want load and nothing apeears, only black screen

any solution? windons 10 i54460 gtx750 ti
newest version of the game

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018

"House of Maids" v0.0.3B is now available!
Added a much-requested walkthrough for v0.0.3B.
Added some new game screenshots.
Added game saves transfer instructions.

CHANGELOG V0.0.3B
------------------------

Gameplay:
  • Jessie Joys story arc ;
  • three Jessie Joys scene endings;
  • new CG artworks;
  • new locations;
  • new meaningful choices, which unlock new routes and scene endings.
Fixes:
  • fixed multiple typos;
  • fixed incorrectly displayed previews in the CG gallery;
  • improved scripts

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the update! Your link to the Walkthrough has an invalid Certificate and in any case isn't redirecting properly (via my ISP at least) - is it possible you could host it at Mega like the game itself? TIA, hopefully.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Thanks for the update! Your link to the Walkthrough has an invalid Certificate and in any case isn't redirecting properly (via my ISP at least) - is it possible you could host it at Mega like the game itself? TIA, hopefully.
Hi, Guygee.
I've just checked the walkthrough link - works like a charm. So yeah, it's something on your end. In any case, I've added the MEGA link, so give it a try.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
old upload name
House of Maids - Version 0.0.3a.7z
new upload name
v003b Win 64bit .zip

FFS's.. dont miss guide us from the old version we have in our PC
stacking same game is not needed...

add game title then the changed version number
same as the old upload name
to look profissional...

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Yea... you had me right until Futa.
The best part is, that there's no futa content being FORCED on you. It's always about player's choices. You can go through the game and never encounter any futa action. :)

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
The best part is, that there's no futa content being FORCED on you. It's always about player's choices. You can go through the game and never encounter any futa action. :)
The thing is though, there are a lot of people here that does likes to 100% games though, so it is kinda forcing others that are like that, to do so, even if its directly or indirectly as well, since there isn't a feature that comes with a on and off toggle, that toggles things in the game on and off, so it is kinda forced though, but like I said before, there are a lot of people that does 100% games here, and that should have taken into account when adding thing in the game, I was at awe of this game from the beginning when how it was at the start, of how it presented it self the way it did back then, but now seeing that this game did want most others or some others did, kinda is a real turnoff here, like it doesn't stands out from the rest, like its no longer a Diamond In The Ruff anymore like it once was, I just don't likes it that things gets shoehorned into things without any reason at all "Oh because i can" instead of "should i though?", it was the starting screen of the game that drew me into this game, but seeing the other pictures of whats in the game, is a damn bit to jarring for me and seems out of place and doesn't fits in at all, also it does veered off of the title of the game as well, this is my two and a half cents into this.

Sorry for the TL;DR huge wall of text.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
The thing is though, there are a lot of people here that does likes to 100% games though, so it is kinda forcing others that are like that, to do so, even if its directly or indirectly as well, since there isn't a feature that comes with a on and off toggle, that toggles things in the game on and off, so it is kinda forced though, but like I said before, there are a lot of people that does 100% games here, and that should have taken into account when adding thing in the game, I was at awe of this game from the beginning when how it was at the start, of how it presented it self the way it did back then, but now seeing that this game did want most others or some others did, kinda is a real turnoff here, like it doesn't stands out from the rest, like its no longer a Diamond In The Ruff anymore like it once was, I just don't likes it that things gets shoehorned into things without any reason at all "Oh because i can" instead of "should i though?", it was the starting screen of the game that drew me into this game, but seeing the other pictures of whats in the game, is a damn bit to jarring for me and seems out of place and doesn't fits in at all, also it does veered off of the title of the game as well, this is my two and a half cents into this.

Sorry for the TL;DR huge wall of text.
I respect and appreciate your opinion, man. As I've mentioned earlier, players in "House of Maids" have a choice of what characters they want or don't want to see and interact with. There're different players with different fetish preferences. While the game obviously doesn't cover all fetish topics, it caters the most popular mainstream ones. Hope some of them are among your favorites, too.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Hi, Guygee.
I've just checked the walkthrough link - works like a charm. So yeah, it's something on your end. In any case, I've added the MEGA link, so give it a try.
MEGA worked fine TYVM! I look forward to trying out the game tomorrow: looks fun! :)

Reactions: DarkCube
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes