• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DominikX1

Jun 6, 2018
Hi, I have a problem ... the game is over before it starts ... I have a photo from the girl's forest later, a house and a slave girl.I took the drink and the end of the game, touched tits and also the end. Is the whole game these 20 minutes? Someone will help with the problem.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Hi, I have a problem ... the game is over before it starts ... I have a photo from the girl's forest later, a house and a slave girl.I took the drink and the end of the game, touched tits and also the end. Is the whole game these 20 minutes? Someone will help with the problem.
Hi, DominikX1
Thanks for playing the game, but please, avoid posting false info. The game is almost an hour and a half long if you follow all routes, interact with all characters and unlock CG artworks. Some numbers: v0.0.3b has six (!) interactive girls, five of them with unique sex scenes and unlockable content. Plus additional unlockable side content. Solution to your "problem": don't overuse "Skip" function and you'll find a lot to do and see in the game. Cheers!

Reactions: UncleVT

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Halloween is right around the corner! :eazyHype: And I've got something special for celebration this year, because one game is good, but two games - even better! ;)

House of Screams is the Halloween spin-off of the original adult visual novel "House of Maids". Pick up some weapons, gather the team of sexy housemaids and clear your house from evil creatures of all shapes and sizes.

Full version goes public on October 31 on my Patreon page, don't miss!:evilsmile:
And here's a short public teaser of the game, check it out:

Dec 23, 2017
im having the same problem, no matter what i do or choices, i already explored every single thing and option and the game still ends in the naked girl with the drinks

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
im having the same problem, no matter what i do or choices, i already explored every single thing and option and the game still ends in the naked girl with the drinks
Hi, Dark_Moustache. The game is under development, new updates bring more new content.

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Read the latest to learn more about the development of the next update.

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
I've tried again to play version 03b on a Mac and still got the same problem.

Any Mac users out there managed to play this game???

@DarkCube The game seems really interesting, however the Mac version didn't work for me, it goes to full screen but it's completely black, can't click or do anything.

Downloaded from two different sources and both do the same thing.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
i love the art style ... hope you guys keep going ^^
May i ask what your dev platform is?

Rodgor14

Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 112298
Overview:
House of Maids tells a story about a young glamor photographer who appears on an isolated island for a photo shoot with a smoking hot model but instead discovers a secret private mansion inhabited by amazing maids and their kinky servants. And that's how an exciting player's adventure begins! You may look for a quick way off the island or get acquainted with its sexy inhabitants and dive into an amazing story - the choice is always yours!
Gameplay features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-05-14
Release Date: 2018-10-09
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.2.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.2.4 is buggy like hell and near unplayable !!!

load don´t work at choices (you can save and it working for loading only by text), so the save is not working correct for loading
Game chrashes and you can´t do anything and you must close/quit the Game
wrong pics are unlocked (you dream about your sister and unlock the pic from your teacher)
skip function don´t work correct you have and endless loop and don´t stop when you have to do anything else

Reactions: kinarii

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
0.2.4 is buggy like hell and near unplayable !!!

load don´t work at choices (you can save and it working for loading only by text), so the save is not working correct for loading
Game chrashes and you can´t do anything and you must close/quit the Game
wrong pics are unlocked (you dream about your sister and unlock the pic from your teacher)
skip function don´t work correct you have and endless loop and don´t stop when you have to do anything else
Hi, Dole!
Sorry, but the game is stable and works as intended. Not a single crash has been reported by patrons or players on other gaming portals.
Saves work fine as well, unless you decide to save while making a choice, such saves may not work. Avoid saving when choice options are on the screen. Skip works fine too, but you're probably talking about the exam episode, which actually requires you to perform certain tasks, you can't just skip it. That's why you're in the loop. Just do the teacher's tasks and the story continues.
You may also try the web version of the game on Newgrounds if PC/MAC client is not comfortable for you. Cheers! ;)

Reactions: yoyomistro

DarkCube

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Short note for you, guys: MEGA links are fine, but other mirrors are not ready yet. So make sure to use MEGA to get v0.2.4.(y)

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes